Not open for further replies.

Elmer_Judd

Baggers 8-2 2022
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
The thing that beats Boston most of the time is ourselves. We got some dumb players doing dumb things constantly

Elmer_Judd

Baggers 8-2 2022
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Updated MVP leader board

1 - Embiid

2 - It doesn't matter

When was the last time someone won the MVP who wasn't a starter in the ASG ?

Could very well happen this year with Jojo (can't see him pulling past Giannis)

Elmer_Judd

Baggers 8-2 2022
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I wish we still had scary terry.

Not on the money he is on at Charlotte tbh.

Missing Smart big time today, Melo, Scary Terry and Oubre are getting too many easy shots

Had enough of Dennis Scrotum and his lack of effort in doing stops. Trade him ASAP Brad

Lego23

Premium Gold
Aug 9, 2017
Tasmania
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
When was the last time someone won the MVP who wasn't a starter in the ASG ?

Could very well happen this year with Jojo (can't see him pulling past Giannis)
Wait what? 3 front court starters. He will be one of them

Memphis

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Not on the money he is on at Charlotte tbh.

Missing Smart big time today, Melo, Scary Terry and Oubre are getting too many easy shots

Had enough of Dennis Scrotum and his lack of effort in doing stops. Trade him ASAP Brad
At the time we couldn't afford him on that wage, but now I would take him he's a proven solid PG.

Dennis is so up and down it's hard to watch.

Lego23

Premium Gold
Aug 9, 2017
Tasmania
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
I think it takes away from the integrity of the concept playing two centres in the starting 5 tbh
I don't, it is an all star team. It shouldn't be regarded as prestigious as something like All NBA

Also it will be Durant (SF), Giannis (PF), Embiid (C) so still works either way

FreoRicci

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
KD and Harris out would hinder any other team. But ffs Harden and Kyrie still on court.

Beal has to be the most net negative A grader in the league. No clutch nor influential. Wonder what he’s worth for Lakers etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FreoRicci

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
I don't, it is an all star team. It shouldn't be regarded as prestigious as something like All NBA

Also it will be Durant (SF), Giannis (PF), Embiid (C) so still works either way
It loses value because it allows fan voting. Every year you get Kyrie polling top votes even though he’s only played 10% of games

Memphis

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
KD and Harris out would hinder any other team. But ffs Harden and Kyrie still on court.

Beal has to be the most net negative A grader in the league. No clutch nor influential. Wonder what he’s worth for Lakers etc
Straight swap for Westbrook.

Elmer_Judd

Baggers 8-2 2022
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Charlotte really have toughed up since the last time we played them

Gone past us as a team I have to admit.

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
it would be neat if the hornets could lose like 10 in a row and stop putting pressure on cavs

Lego23

Premium Gold
Aug 9, 2017
Tasmania
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
It loses value because it allows fan voting. Every year you get Kyrie polling top votes even though he’s only played 10% of games
But it only accounts for so much, Almost no chance Klay, Kyrie etc actually make the team

Lego23

Premium Gold
Aug 9, 2017
Tasmania
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers

The Lakers would give up literally anything and everything not named Lebron or Davis, unfortunately for them that is still an awful package

Elmer_Judd

Baggers 8-2 2022
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
The Lakers would give up literally anything and everything not named Lebron or Davis, unfortunately for them that is still an awful package

I think The Lakers would trade Davis if they got an attractive enough offer (he is going going be injury plagued and over paid for the rest of his contract and career probably)

Lego23

Premium Gold
Aug 9, 2017
Tasmania
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
I think The Lakers would trade Davis if they got an attractive enough offer (he is going going be injury plagued and over paid for the rest of his contract and career probably)
What’s that offer look like though, super star for super star trades rarely happen. They would be selling low on him, they also know at his best he is a great player to play alongside Bron.

Elmer_Judd

Baggers 8-2 2022
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
What’s that offer look like though, super star for super star trades rarely happen. They would be selling low on him, they also know at his best he is a great player to play alongside Bron.

If OKC offered say (and they won't btw, just spit balling here) SGA, a couple of filler players and several of the decent draft picks they still own, LAL would take it in a heartbeat (least i would if I was them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad