Play Nice The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 16 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Both had slumps from 3 at this age, I expect Jokic to pick it back up to 40% in no time

So, I just want to check. Jokic has shot... 33%, 32%, 39% and 31% from 3s in his first 4 season and your conclusion is that he's a 40% three point shooter, rather than the 39% being the outlier and the other 3 being closer to what we should expect for him?

Just a reminder Draymond Green once had a season he shot 39% from 3s.

So, I just want to check. Jokic has shot... 33%, 32%, 39% and 31% from 3s in his first 4 season and your conclusion is that he's a 40% three point shooter, rather than the 39% being the outlier and the other 3 being closer to what we should expect for him?

Just a reminder Draymond Green once had a season he shot 39% from 3s.
yes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to get this thread back on track... What is the all-time bench scoring ratio record?

Whatever it is, the Clippers are going for it today; At halftime, the bench has 36 of their 47 points!!!

Gortat, Bradley & (so-called all-star) Harris with 0 points, Beverley with 1, while Gilgeous-Alexander is holding up his end of the deal with 10.

Did someone forget to tell the Clippers they're fighting for the 8th seed?

Clearly not! This has been an awful last quarter for the Pistons; 4 points in 5:28

Actually, the question should be asked the other way too, since the Pistons are 9th in the East and are at home here having a 20 point lead earlier. This could be a coach killer!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back