Play Nice The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 17 thread - Nikola > Dirk > Amare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Korkmaz not going to get more minutes with terrible plays like he did just then.

My main concern now with the 76ers is Embiid. Not because he’s having a bad game tonight. His quickly developed a huge ego that could be problematic now that he’s surrounded by talent. His statement at the beginning of the season about wanting to be the league MVP means he expects to have the majority of the shot attempts to go through him. But with Harris and Butler joining the team Embiid is going to be lucky to have 25% of the scoring go through him overall. I hope he’s comfortable having a drop off in numbers in a sacrifice for better team performance. He needs to forget about taking those 3 pt shots as well. It’s just not the percentage play for the team.

Hopefully Brown can extend Embiids minutes with guys like TJ, Ennis, etc so that Embiid is the focus. Then get Butler and Harris playing more with Boban. Simmons will dish off assists no matter whose on the floor and it’s just a matter of not pairing him up with TJ.

Exciting period coming up for 76ers I just hope they can figure it out.

Aug 17, 2009
In the Country,VIC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phila 76ers , Phila Eagles , Man U
Korkmaz not going to get more minutes with terrible plays like he did just then.

My main concern now with the 76ers is Embiid. Not because he’s having a bad game tonight. His quickly developed a huge ego that could be problematic now that he’s surrounded by talent. His statement at the beginning of the season about wanting to be the league MVP means he expects to have the majority of the shot attempts to go through him. But with Harris and Butler joining the team Embiid is going to be lucky to have 25% of the scoring go through him overall. I hope he’s comfortable having a drop off in numbers in a sacrifice for better team performance. He needs to forget about taking those 3 pt shots as well. It’s just not the percentage play for the team.

Hopefully Brown can extend Embiids minutes with guys like TJ, Ennis, etc so that Embiid is the focus. Then get Butler and Harris playing more with Boban. Simmons will dish off assists no matter whose on the floor and it’s just a matter of not pairing him up with TJ.

Exciting period coming up for 76ers I just hope they can figure it out.

Joel and Butler worry me. Ben wouldn't care he is aussie after all.

Bender, Josh Jackson, Okobo, Ayton and Bridges hold a 26-12 lead over Curry, Klay, Durant, Draymond and Cousins. Never forget this moment.
Oubre upsetting Draymond and getting him ejected. Likeable behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back