Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 17.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Jrue sticking around in Milwaukee for another 4 years, $160 million.

Think every Pels fan would wish him and the Bucks the ultimate success. And if Milwaukee can start then start rebuilding in, oh, let's say 2025, that'd be nice.

Wow. Brilliant news for Milwaukee.

Giannis. Jrue. Middleton is a great core to build around tied up long term

spongebucket

All Australian
Jun 18, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NBA, F1, EPL
Ben better be injured atm because he is playing like dog sh*t.

Poor Ben you can see he is trying it just aint working for him. Assists are down, turnovers have been up, shooting has been horrible and refs arnt giving him much love, you can see the frustration on his face. Just in a bit of a rut I feel, seems to play better when Embiid's out there with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
To the guy saying okc wouldn't buy out horford.

His contract isn't fully guaranteed

To the guy who can't read,

Here is my post about what Horford is owed.

If you pay careful attention, you'll see that I said he's due $41.5 guaranteed money after this season. That is, next year is fully guaranteed, and 2022/23 is 50% guaranteed. 27 + 14.5 = 41.5.

You'll also note that I pointed out that his being owed money over 3 separate seasons - this, next and 50% of 2022/23 - means he is very unlikely to be bought out this season.

Capiche?

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
To the guy who can't read,

Here is my post about what Horford is owed.

If you pay careful attention, you'll see that I said he's due $41.5 guaranteed money after this season. That is, next year is fully guaranteed, and 2022/23 is 50% guaranteed. 27 + 14.5 = 41.5.

You'll also note that I pointed out that his being owed money over 3 separate seasons - this, next and 50% of 2022/23 - means he is very unlikely to be bought out this season.

Capiche?

Just making sure you knew :)

Still a good chance he gets bought out next season imo.

Nets bucks etc.

14m isn't much when you consider what pistons paying BG to not play basketball next season

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Just making sure you knew :)

tenor.gif

Still a good chance he gets bought out next season imo.

Nets bucks etc.

14m isn't much when you consider what pistons paying BG to not play basketball next season

Of course there's a chance he may get bought out NEXT season.

Timeline is likely

1. OKC try to trade him in the off-season

2A. OKC buy him out in January next year or some time around then

2B. OKC buy him out before next season starts.

Ordinarily A would be more likely than B, but if the Thunder really want to do him a solid they might acquiesce to doing the deed before the season so Horford doesn't have to sit around waiting. Chances are that the more money Horford is willing to give up, the earlier the Thunder will agree to buy him out. They'll particularly be wanting as much of a discount for 2022/23 as possible, not sure they'll be too fussed about their cap for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back