Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 17.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A moment to reflect and give thought to Larissa Pippen and Malik Beasley who have decided to go separate ways
The strain of things really took its toll on Malik’s hamstring

Lol I know you're on the wind up here. The Joker takes anyone in the post, backing "DPOTY" Gobert and the like right down. No bruise free soft FT calls that the likes of Harden and Doncic get. He's score 35 every game if he did.

It’s flat out f****** embarrassing some of the no calls. Compare that to Embiid who gets fouls when you lay a finger on him.

It’s flat out f****** embarrassing some of the no calls. Compare that to Embiid who gets fouls when you lay a finger on him.

More evidence of the old toughen up big fella, you can take the contact rubbish. Long history of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone was to watch the 100,000+ minutes of NBA in a season I'd be very confident they could find as many missed calls as they like because frankly who the * knows precisely how they rate a touch foul on the arms.

However, either Harden is a genius and gets a gentle graze on his arms as a shooting foul and Jokic isn't. Or because he is white European he gets no preference, or maybe selective footage is selective. Who the * knows. Jokic seems to be doing a reasonable job :goat:

KAT is the same, he's regularly slaughtered by the refs. I always thought it was probably because of his whining (which he has really toned down this year) but it may just be that they don't officiate these highly skilled big men who are often defended by smaller players well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back