Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 17.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zion says "fine, I'll do it myself".

Ingram and Bledsoe have no problem with this plan.
Pels playing in Philly jerseys whilst the 76’ers played in a Clipper jerseys was really something

Pels playing in Philly jerseys whilst the 76’ers played in a Clipper jerseys was really something

It's like when the AFL insists on clash jumpers which end up clashing more than the normal jumpers ever did.

Well done to everyone involved.

It's like when the AFL insists on clash jumpers which end up clashing more than the normal jumpers ever did.

How good would the refs be in emerald green?!

I believe one year hawks and tigers played a game. Umps wore yellow.

Last night umps wore teal blending into ports colours.

You’d swear the afl pick the right solution then do the opposite.

I only just realised while watching the 6ers Pels game today the NBA added a 'play in' mini tourny to decide who gets the 7th and 8th seeds. How good is TV money? So a team in the east who finishes 10th and probably would have lottery draw ~8 can accidentally make the playoffs and end up locked at 16.

Hawks are 14-5 since swapping coach. Lucky we splashed the cash on free agents because basically every game we have been missing 2 or 3 starters but we have good versatile depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only just realised while watching the 6ers Pels game today the NBA added a 'play in' mini tourny to decide who gets the 7th and 8th seeds. How good is TV money? So a team in the east who finishes 10th and probably would have lottery draw ~8 can accidentally make the playoffs and end up locked at 16.

Hawks are 14-5 since swapping coach. Lucky we splashed the cash on free agents because basically every game we have been missing 2 or 3 starters but we have good versatile depth.

The playin is excellent, and working extremely well to make the end of the season more interesting. Teams working hard to get the 6th seed, teams fighting for the 10th seed.

At the moment in the West you'd expect Zion v Curry, and Luka v Ja. Excellent viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back