Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 18. Boston 105 Denver 87

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers are 6-8 without AD/Lebron. Pretty solid really.

Spot on. but but but lolololkers LA LOSERS!111!!!11!!

No Gobert, Mitchell, Conley or Favors, no underdog claims for you today Petey.

Must win Lakers, heavy favourites.

No lebrone, AD, gasol, dudley. shroeder and drummond clearly hobbling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This narrative isn’t too dissimilar with what Ayton went through early days and still now with some members of the fan base. Bigs take time and really rely on a point guard who gets them involved in the action, a bit different here with Steph being a score first guard. I’d be forgiving of most rookies this year with no Summer League and limited practice court time due to a condensed schedule. I’m not sure he’s a generational talent, but he’s certainly not a bust.

Great win against the odds Lakers!

Suns edge closer to the no 1 seed. Look2Me4Guidance
Pacific people helping pacific people

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
This narrative isn’t too dissimilar with what Ayton went through early days and still now with some members of the fan base. Bigs take time and really rely on a point guard who gets them involved in the action, a bit different here with Steph being a score first guard. I’d be forgiving of most rookies this year with no Summer League and limited practice court time due to a condensed schedule. I’m not sure he’s a generational talent, but he’s certainly not a bust.

To me the signs are good. I think there's heaps of potential there.

Pacific people helping pacific people

#Pacificcares

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Spot on. but but but lolololkers LA LOSERS!111!!!11!!

No lebrone, AD, gasol, dudley. shroeder and drummond clearly hobbling.

Quin Snyder broke his nail this morning, underdogs almost pulled off the win.

Tatum should be in the MVP conversation. Maybe not, but certainly first team All NBA !!

Let's put Zion in the MVP conversation too.

Collin Sexton 4 MVP nahnah ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back