Official Club Stuff The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 18 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting

Was probably about time, Rich Paul circus notwithstanding.

Demps will have derision poured upon him, some of it fair, some of it not. Truth is he did some good things and some bad things. Made some good trades, made some bad signings. Had some seriously bad luck with injuries and whatnot, but his aversion to drafting was a major achilles heel in a small market.

We've got some s**t to get sorted. Hopefully we can identify another Marks/Horst, if we don't keep Bryan Ferry. Until then, will expect to hear plenty more 'dumb franchises are dumb' platitudes.

He’s gone full third person.

Anthony Davis stated that the Boston Celtics are on his list of teams that he would sign a long-term contract with, adding that he "never said Boston wasn't on my list".
He then said in a later interview that he wants to play for any team outside of the Pelicans.
“All 29 other teams are on my list. I don’t have a preferred destination. I just want to win. Big market, small market - I don’t care. I just want to win. Whatever team I get traded to, I’ll play for it that year or whatever. I’ll make the best of it and then when free agency comes, see what happens. I can’t tell the future," said Davis.
Davis added that he never gave anyone a list of teams he'd like to get traded to.
“I never gave a destination. Anthony Davis never gave a destination of where he wants to play.”

He’s gone full third person.

Anthony Davis stated that the Boston Celtics are on his list of teams that he would sign a long-term contract with, adding that he "never said Boston wasn't on my list".
He then said in a later interview that he wants to play for any team outside of the Pelicans.
All 29 other teams are on my list. I don’t have a preferred destination. I just want to win. Big market, small market - I don’t care. I just want to win. Whatever team I get traded to, I’ll play for it that year or whatever. I’ll make the best of it and then when free agency comes, see what happens. I can’t tell the future," said Davis.
Davis added that he never gave anyone a list of teams he'd like to get traded to.
“I never gave a destination. Anthony Davis never gave a destination of where he wants to play.”

Thanks for including us and then disqualifying us once again Anthony.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back