The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 18 - Will James Jimmy Harden and Ben Simmons make their debuts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah seen this movie before. Bucks will go ice cold in the third, 6ers won't miss yadda yadda.

Onto the next one.

Is it wrong to say that Embiid gets a bit lucky with some of these shot selections? Some ugly ass looks that he just continues to sink.

55/40/90 splits for the Sixers through 3. Embiid getting everything to drop, so a perfect night for the Sixers.

Will say though, they'll need another level than this come playoffs. I guess they're hoping (expecting) Harden to help them achieve it.

Stats are insane on a team significantly over achieving, couldn’t care less about his weight.
He started the season relatively slow by his standards and missed a chunk of games.

If he’s turned up fit and performed like this the whole season… sure

If you wanna win the MVP on a 4 seed you need to be balls out insane

He started the season relatively slow by his standards and missed a chunk of games.

If he’s turned up fit and performed like this the whole season… sure

If you wanna win the MVP on a 4 seed you need to be balls out insane
He had played the same amount of games as Embiid and he has been insane, don’t let the media narrative convince you of otherwise. If he wasn’t that team wouldn’t be where it is because it’s a pretty awful roster outside of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I guess the narrative that Embiid has no help is a bit of a lie.

Niang/Maxey/Korkmaz/Harris/Millsap all been great tonight and they're getting Harden for him.

So I guess the narrative that Embiid has no help is a bit of a lie.

Niang/Maxey/Korkmaz/Harris/Millsap all been great tonight and they're getting Harden for him.
I mean Millsap was being called washed on the Nets

Kork is a legit rotation guy at absolute best.

Luke making a late push for MVP.

This is wild.

Did take 35 shots though to be fair (Although he hit it at 50%, so fair play). Reminds me of hero ball Kobe days.

I mean Millsap was being called washed on the Nets

Kork is a legit rotation guy at absolute best.
Kork is 4-6 and 3-3 tonight, if that's the 6ers rotation guy, they're laughing.

Did take 35 shots though to be fair (Although he hit it at 50%, so fair play). Reminds me of hero ball Kobe days.
Let's be honest, he isn't playing with the best pieces around him.

I think it's normal for him to shoot the ball that much and have it most of the time.

He is literally carrying that franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back