Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 19 & 20.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am this close to boycotting this board and not post again until Brad Stevens is gone as Celtics coach.

Problem is, the moron turned down a 7 million dollar offer to coach an Indiana college team, so the clown must think he is safe as houses.

Celtics are now the old Knicks. FML

I am this close to boycotting this board and not post again until Brad Stevens is gone as Celtics coach.

Problem is, the moron turned down a 7 million dollar offer to coach an Indiana college team, so the clown must think he is safe as houses.

Maybe they need to attempt 50 3pters rather than just the 49

They need the spirit of the ANZAC

Not sure that'll help much mate - we don't pick the Celtics' coach, Danny Ainge does.

That's like boycotting your grandmother's delicious roast potatoes in order to protest human rights violations in Hong Kong.

The Toronto Raptors have agreed to a two-year deal with Freddie Gillespie.

Multiple Freds on the same squad is the path to success

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back