The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 19 - Post All Star break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win Son of Skeletor Looks like we got smashed on the boards

Just watching the replay now. Obviously our plan was to Kobe-assist our way to victory.

Our form makes less sense than Zion's holiday in Portland. Catching you guys on a back to back sans CP3 was a nice bonus though.

calm down PN lol. He's way better than Kobe but obviously not as a Laker great.

Reckon you are underrating Kobe a lot there

Probably LeBron is ahead of him in the GOAT rankings, but the gap is nowhere near as big as you think

Fair play to Pistons for looking like a half decent side but possibly 2 straight losses against them is why I can’t get too excited about Boston just yet.

Boston fans can't get excited either. Especially as we don't have a decent center who is reliable and not injury prone.
From how we started to where we are now, I'm very excited.

Give it time I think Williams will string some games and stay healthy.

Vale the great dick vercase

7f39eefc-b846-47a9-a35d-992b0a93d319.jpg

Anyone read Shams latest tweets?

Simmons is going to need extra time to get ready for strength and conditioning to get back physically for match fitness,

No way is he going to back in time to suit up for the grudge showdown against Philly

Always thought it was a long shot of that happening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair play to Pistons for looking like a half decent side but possibly 2 straight losses against them is why I can’t get too excited about Boston just yet.

Would like to see how we go against the Grizzlies in a few days time.

Anyone read Shams latest tweets?

Simmons is going to need extra time to get ready for strength and conditioning to get back physically for match fitness,

No way is he going to back in time to suit up for the grudge showdown against Philly

Always thought it was a long shot of that happening
Was never going to happen but it will be 1000000% worse for him if his first game against Philly were to come in a play off series.

Was never going to happen but it will be 1000000% worse for him if his first game against Philly were to come in a play off series.

Don't think that will be the case, I think he returns probably sometime around the end of March.

But needs to get the Philly game out of the way

I don't necessarily subscribe to that theory myself, based on current standings, it's unlikely they meet (Sixers and Nets)in the playoffs (least the first round anyway)

I think the fact Kyrie is probably going to get the green light or soon to play home games is more important to the Nets than getting Simmons to suit up.

I don't necessarily subscribe to that theory myself, based on current standings, it's unlikely they meet (Sixers and Nets)in the playoffs (least the first round anyway)

I think the fact Kyrie is probably going to get the green light or soon to play home games is more important to the Nets than getting Simmons to suit up.
With how tight the East is it is definitely possible and more to the point if the Nets are going to win it all fair chance they will have to go through Philly.

Nets will not win it all unless they get at least a solid version of Simmons, his return is ultra important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back