The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 19 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucks might not win it, but they should be paying about $1.50 atm.

This team is playing as well as any team I can remember.
I don't expect my teams to usually do well, the past 10 years has been rough for all of them.

But if the Bucks don't win the chip this season, it'll be a choke job. Clear favourites.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Charlotte beat Toronto? wtf?

Doing it as a favour for Kemba and The Celtics 👍👍👍

It's funny how most teams lengthy winning runs in the association tends to end at the hands of a turkey team/lottery (so i have observed)

Wonder what Rozier's stats were? 🤔🤔🤔

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

I am not trying to be arrogant or say we will beat them, but i am sure The Bucks would rather not play The Celtics in the playoffs.

Esp with Tatum's much improved defensive and our span of wing shooters, I could see us (Boston) pushing the Bucks to a 7 game series.

Sylvia Saint

Cancelled
May 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crusaders
Man, Derrick Rose wound the clock back 10 years against Phoenix. A couple of clutch plays at the end.

Not long until Ayton is the best player at Phoenix if he isn't already. Not only is he playing All Star level ball, but Book has been garbage since the ASG.

I am not trying to be arrogant or say we will beat them, but i am sure The Bucks would rather not play The Celtics in the playoffs.

Esp with Tatum's much improved defensive and our span of wing shooters, I could see us (Boston) pushing the Bucks to a 7 game series.
Understandable. We have to play either Celtics or Raptors regardless and I’d put both on the same level. Hard to say the Bucks would rather play one or the other.

Marc Gasol scares me more then anyone on the Celtics, just for his ability to clog the paint on Giannis.

Tatum playing well for sure but can he go toe to toe with Giannis over 7 games? Probably not. Plus Middleton is basically MJ against the Celtics in the past and home court alone gives us the big edge.

I think a Celtics series goes Bucks 4-2 and a Raptors series goes Bucks 4-1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Understandable. We have to play either Celtics or Raptors regardless and I’d put both on the same level. Hard to say the Bucks would rather play one or the other.

Marc Gasol scares me more then anyone on the Celtics, just for his ability to clog the paint on Giannis.

Tatum playing well for sure but can he go toe to toe with Giannis over 7 games? Probably not. Plus Middleton is basically MJ against the Celtics in the past and home court alone gives us the big edge.

I think a Celtics series goes Bucks 4-2 and a Raptors series goes Bucks 4-1.

All very good and intelligent points, but perhaps biased, I feel the Celts have more defensive pieces to contain The Greek Freak than Toronto.

Anyone but The Lakers would be worthy champions by me.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

Bucks in 5.

Boston could win, but would be 10 to 1 at best.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
"I wish I could be 7-feet, run and just dunk. That takes no skill at all," Harden told Nichols during the interview, which aired Friday. "I gotta actually learn how to play basketball and how to have skill. I'll take that any day."

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Hornets, Pistons and Hawks picking up wins didn’t really help your cause either... should have given Ingram and Zion the night off!

For some reason we seem to think we can give this playoff business a bash.

What the hell, sounds like a lark.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
I think Pels will end up making it by a few games, since Zion has been healthy they've been very good and his impact has been insane for a rookie let alone one in his first 20 games

No argument from me.

Pels with Zion and Favors on defence >>>>>> Pels with Hayes and Okafor on defence.

There's no way that we should have been able to make the playoffs after losing 13 in a row, but it's a weird season. Can only remember it happening once before, some of our esteemed posters might remember it. 3 HOF point guards on one roster... and people think the Rockets invented super small ball.

I hope bucks win it all, Korver and Hill deserve rings
I want Ilyasova to get a ring. Dude has been around since the Bogut/Jennings era in the late 00's. (Even if he has left the team and come back twice).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back