The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 19 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Boston v Toronto ECSF matchup would be seriously entertaining. Then there is the whole, will the Bucks choke in the ECF.

Still for me an LA v LA WCF is the big potential highlight.
I'd much rather both LA teams knocked out in the round, much more entertaining.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

Then don't assume what i say because you're clearly lost lol. None of those players had an injury that put them out for 4 consecutive months.

And what about if they play well with klay? I don't think it means much as you are making it out to be healthy steph, klay and draymond plus now wiggins even if you fill the squad up with scrubs still easily a top 4 team. The main point of the players around them that they are good locker room guys because steph, klay etc will do most of the work on the court.

Exactly what happened to durant, yes I know it was playoffs but still it can happen again touch wood would never want something like that to happen to steph because i do love watching him play but still i just don't think there is any point risking him especially when you don't even have playoffs to contend for.

Steph had a hand injury. This isn't a knee or something that gets better with more time. It's as good as it's going to be.

Players can get injured at any time.

Why aren't you telling GA or LeBron to sit? Their seeding is sorted already. No point in playing many games. Just sit them until 2 weeks before the playoffs.

Not playing a healthy guy who wants to play is weak.

Tatum vs Donovan today.
Boston were not favourites to win todays game but they did, back to back road game. Can you tell me how come? (I picked them to win this game on absolute hunch in a multi that didn't come through - they were paying $2.45!!) They legit title chance?

Boston were not favourites to win todays game but they did, back to back road game. Can you tell me how come? (I picked them to win this game on absolute hunch in a multi that didn't come through - they were paying $2.45!!) They legit title chance?
boston are my tip for the east/

Utah are horrid and are an absolute Mess atm

I thought celts would get up but on the last game of a 4 game road trip scared me off

I seriously think the knicks could roll Utah atm

Season was done when Ben hurt his back. He'll be lucky to be back this season. He is our best player by a fair margin.

Ben is useless in 4th quarters. Just stands there doing nothing. Might as well be sitting on the bench and put someone else on.

honestly it's great to jump on here to see running commentary of sixers games by those that choose to watch a game against cleveland at 11 am on a thursday

its how you tell the real fans from the fake ones

Could all their problems be solved if they traded Embiid?

Get rid of one massive contract and put some shooting around Ben. Play Horford in his proper position :think:

which problem is solved by trading embiid?

is listening to the boston media mafia the only way people form their opinions now?

The Golden State Warriors will sign Mychal Mulder to a 10-day contract.
Mulder is currently averaging 17.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists in 33.2 minutes per game for the Sioux Falls Skyforce of the G League.
Mulder went undrafted out of Kentucky in 2017.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

which problem is solved by trading embiid?

is listening to the boston media mafia the only way people form their opinions now?

The problem of having two centres earning $56m 🤷‍♂️

Who was the last all star centre to win a chip?

Raps had Gasol. The Warriors won 3 with centres on the minimum. Cavs won with TT. Spurs were starting Diaw and Splitter. Heat were starting Haslem.

1 max centre is questionable. 2 is plain dumb.

Steph had a hand injury. This isn't a knee or something that gets better with more time. It's as good as it's going to be.

Players can get injured at any time.

Why aren't you telling GA or LeBron to sit? Their seeding is sorted already. No point in playing many games. Just sit them until 2 weeks before the playoffs.

Not playing a healthy guy who wants to play is weak.
Exactly my point.

Because they're fighting for home court not so much GA of course but they have something to play for. What's steph got to play for?

Not weak at all philly didn't want ben simmions playing for AUS in the olympics made him pull out too. But he was healthy though..

At the end of the day players are just assests to them and it's sad to say.

Wow i didn't know that not much of a betting man but had i know that would've chucked a bet on them for sure lol.

Jazz are a good team at home and our on the road record isn't the best so that could've contributed to the odds other than that lol i wouldn't know why.

If tatum keeps this star level up for the rest of the season and in the playoffs we are a legit chance for the title.

The problem of having two centres earning $56m 🤷‍♂️

Who was the last all star centre to win a chip?

Raps had Gasol. The Warriors won 3 with centres on the minimum. Cavs won with TT. Spurs were starting Diaw and Splitter. Heat were starting Haslem.

1 max centre is questionable. 2 is plain dumb.

not sure what's the bigger flex

saying that embiid and horford are like for like

or doing it after horford went 10/5/5 and a team worse -15 in a loss to ******* cleveland. 🤷‍♂️

honestly it's great to jump on here to see running commentary of sixers games by those that choose to watch a game against cleveland at 11 am on a thursday

its how you tell the real fans from the fake ones

Brett Brown is a great coach and the away record is nothing to worry about. You do realize that we wont have home court advantage in the first round right? Our away record is 9-21. But hey nothing to worry about as the regular season means nothing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back