Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
Assume she'll go silent here again.

Seriously though that was pathetic from Harden in the 4th, Russ and PJ need to call him out behind closed doors as you know coach won't.
I don't understand why some games he settles for step-back 3s, he is much better when he's in attack mode, driving to the rim and getting to the line. It's gross to watch him shoot so many 3s, actually gross.

Assume she'll go silent here again.

Seriously though that was pathetic from Harden in the 4th, Russ and PJ need to call him out behind closed doors as you know coach won't.
Between about 45 secs and 2 mins remaining the rockets were up 6 and they had three possessions - any score would have put the game out of reach. Was amazing to watch Harden do his bullshit dance and jack up a lazy 3. Just drive and youll draw a foul at least once in that time. Harden really is unbelievably lazy and selfish.

I don't understand why some games he settles for step-back 3s, he is much better when he's in attack mode, driving to the rim and getting to the line. It's gross to watch him shoot so many 3s, actually gross.
Between about 45 secs and 2 mins remaining the rockets were up 6 and they had three possessions - any score would have put the game out of reach. Was amazing to watch Harden do his bullshit dance and jack up a lazy 3. Just drive and youll draw a foul at least once in that time. Harden really is unbelievably lazy and selfish.

Just dumb decision making, 2 or 3 makes it a 3 possession game and game over like mentioned, just get a bucket. Also why he even takes over when Russ is on fire..

He just sooks is my best read over the years. He got called for a few charges so just goes to step backs. Luckily Russ has been better than could have been imagined so we can still be in these games.

Sylvia Saint

Cancelled
May 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crusaders
Losing against an 8-man Warriors team by 17, at home, after putting 41 down in the first. You almost have to try to be that bad. Being a Suns/Dees fan really sucks.

SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
Just dumb decision making, 2 or 3 makes it a 3 possession game and game over like mentioned, just get a bucket. Also why he even takes over when Russ is on fire..

He just sooks is my best read over the years. He got called for a few charges so just goes to step backs. Luckily Russ has been better than could have been imagined so we can still be in these games.
Giannis gets called for at least 1 charge every game but never settles for jumpers, because he's not very good at them, he still plays to his strengths (driving to the rim).

Losing against an 8-man Warriors team by 17, at home, after putting 41 down in the first. You almost have to try to be that bad. Being a Suns/Dees fan really sucks.

Yet you've recently blown us out and flogged Utah in SLC. How does the same team get done by the warriors? I feel your pain.

Oct 18, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney

Especially after he absolutely dominated us with FT’s in Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back