Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 2 Thread (🧵 )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think this is a worse point guard set up going around than Lonzo and Bledsoe

Absolute awful viewing
Bledsoe is a disgrace. Heart of a pea would be rude to peas.

What has Van Gundy done to this offense?

Its deadset awful lol

If there dont doing mind blowing turnovers, there missing wide open 3s

Just wow

is it van gundy or Ron Jeremy coaching them? Probably has his court case on his mind

I know the commentators are doing it tough calling from screens at home but Kevin Harlan saying “Booker gets his second 3 of the night, he’s got 5” is just a shade disappointing

Man the Wizards sure do suck.........

Brooks is a matter of when he ll get fired.
Doesn’t watch videos prior to games, stubborn who plays stupid rotations.
Micromanages Westbrook who is a warrior and wants to play. He’s a dinosaur in an technological advanced league.

Bryant as C is killing the team.

Bertans says he didn’t touch or played a game of basketball in 4 months because he saved himself from injury to maximise his chances of a free agent max deal is the selfishness you’d expect of these players. Now he’s on 80 million over 4 years and he says he’s only at 60-70% conditioning. What a potato.
Honestly Westbrook hasn’t been bad at all, he’s willing the team, but Beal and him can only do so much with ass players like Bonga and Smith taking minutes.

How long until they blow it up?
Blow it up and trade Beal to say Nets and get amazing prospects in an ACL torn Dinwiddie, Allen and perhaps LeVert. Winning. :/.
If he demands A trade, no one will throw anything other then junk quantity. Can’t see anything happening other then that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blow it up and trade Beal to say Nets and get amazing prospects in an ACL torn Dinwiddie, Allen and perhaps LeVert. Winning. :/.
If he demands A trade, no one will throw anything other then junk quantity. Can’t see anything happening other then that.
Westbrook has played well in his defense (aside from his shooting from 3) and Beal has been good too

The rest of the roster is arse

Id expect a lift when Rui gets back and Bertans gets his touch back

I was pretty confident that this is a playoff roster. I’d give it 20 games games till they gel

If not I’d be offloading Beal for the best package available, which like you said isn’t gonna be anything but 2-3 B grade players

Hoping Mavs can package something up.

I get the travel restrictions with the schedule etc, but I really don't like teams like the bucks and Heat playing each other twice within 3 days.
Suns and Kings played each other twice in Sacramento on consecutive nights. I think it’s a necessary quirk to help ensure the season

did Kyrie remember to fumigate the court before tipoff? He's really stinking it up

Anyone that thinks Caris Lavert is the centrepiece for a Harden deal clearly have no idea

Bloke is not a star or even close, solid bench player at best

Isnt fit to even be mentioned in a deal unless 5 first rounders are attached to it

I’ve been watching CP3 run into Suns players for years and drawing fouls. So nice to be the beneficiary of it now.

Booker and Paul are a combined 1/2 at half time and we lead by 22. Shine on 2020 you crazy bastard.

Congrats mate, you beat our brains out. And Book barely fired a shot. Really like Bridges' development.

JJ Redick is shooting himself out of a trade to a contender.

I thought the point of resting players was to keep them fresh for the next game? Kyrie and KD are a combined 7-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back