Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 2 Thread (🧵 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats mate, you beat our brains out. And Book barely fired a shot. Really like Bridges' development.

JJ Redick is shooting himself out of a trade to a contender.
Thanks mate. It was a pleasant surprise to win like that.

Most ineffective game I’ve seen from Redick.

Also, haven’t watched a lot of your boys but what’s happened to Hayes? Looks to have regressed a bit?

I just had my "Maybe Wiggins can play moment".

I'm now waiting to be disappointed.

Set your expectations low, and even then youll be disappointed.

Man there's some blow outs this season.

one wonders if crowds were allowed would blowouts happen

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Thanks mate. It was a pleasant surprise to win like that.

Most ineffective game I’ve seen from Redick.

Also, haven’t watched a lot of your boys but what’s happened to Hayes? Looks to have regressed a bit?

Hayes needs a run in the G-League.

All-world athleticism, but basketball fundamentals are lacking. Very poor rebounding technique, limited grasp of defensive principles.

Was just watching Heat/Bucks, and Precious Achiuwa showed more savvy in 10 minutes than Hayes has showed in a season and a bit. Coaching needed.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Mavs have a similar problem to Boston in that their bench is not really deep at All.

Early days but J-Rich does not look like a good fit for them either.

Of course Porzingis is a massive out, but will not be the ointment to all their pronlems.

Also The Hornets will not be as bad as most of us thought, definitely are not part of the dregs in The East anymore.

Joe9

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Mavs have a similar problem to Boston in that their bench is not really deep at All.

Of course Porzingis is a massive out, but will not be the ointment to all their pronlems.

Also The Hornets will not be as bad as most of us thought, definitely are not part of the dregs in The East anymore.

Porzingis is obviously a gun but his injury history is a big concern especially for a guy making $30mil a season.
I look at their squad and besides Doncic and Porzingis, the rest are pretty garbage. Tim Hardaway Jr getting $20mill a year is just crazy

Porzingis is obviously a gun but his injury history is a big concern especially for a guy making $30mil a season.
I look at their squad and besides Doncic and Porzingis, the rest are pretty garbage. Tim Hardaway Jr getting $20mill a year is just crazy
Powell was going pretty well before breaking his leg. I think Luka is lacking a fair bit in conditioning, so they’ll pick up

I think our bench is fine.

I believe the problem is a genuine 2nd scorer with Porzingaz as our 3rd scorer defensive player.

Boston have Kemba, Brown, Tatum 3 elite scorers and defensive efforts of Smart and TT

Hardaway and J Rich are fighting for that 2nd scoring option which isn't going to do it for most teams, reason we got where we did last season due to the depth on the bench.

Teams should seriously start looking at Brunsen kid can play and would be a starting PG in alot of teams.

Last edited:
Just on the above, I know he was over priced but Haywood would have been a pretty good option for Dallas we get caught out way to often hoping to land the big free agent which we don't seem to ever do.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Bertans is useless.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
F***ing Kingpin.

It's OK, history will remember him kindly.

boylen.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back