Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 2 Thread (🧵 )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great win by the Lakers

I don’t know if you’re serious, but if you are I actually agree. I’ve been reading a lot that it was scrappy, we need rim protection etc etc and while those things are true it was the sort of fighting win we needed to help this group gel.

It’s almost as if we had the shortest preseason ever...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big effort to win at Utah and then at Denver on the back to back

giphy.gif

Player, coach, fashionista and a Richard Dumas highlight provider.

Has been ill for some time so glad he can rest easy now.

Will be watching Booker and Kaminsky lift the Larry OB trophy from heaven

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing how much having Seth Curry raises the Sixers' ceiling by magnitudes. No shade on Josh Richardson, who is a very good player but just wasn't a great fit.

Give whoever lit a fire under Tobias a cut of his paycheck as well. Is absoultely balling out, and isn't hesitating on open looks from three to take a contested mid-range shot anymore. Quick fire 3s have been al dente. Up to 48% on the season...

Amazing how much having Seth Curry raises the Sixers' ceiling by magnitudes. No shade on Josh Richardson, who is a very good player but just wasn't a great fit.

Give whoever lit a fire under Tobias a cut of his paycheck as well. Is absoultely balling out, and isn't hesitating on open looks from three to take a contested mid-range shot anymore. Quick fire 3s have been al dente. Up to 48% on the season...

Yup looking good. Still far too many turnovers but top of the East is handy. Hope to bank a couple more wins before the scheduled firms up next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back