Live Event The official Bigfooty NBA Week 2 thread (Rivalry Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatum channelling his inner Wheelchair !

Still think it's more worthy doing it at MSG, like Sir Paul Pierce did, but am loving this more shoot, ask questions later attitude from Tatum. Breaking Knicks fans hearts puts you as firm favourite of Celtics Nation JT.

Also at this stage, Kemba deserves to start the All Star game ahead of that Flat Earth Weirdo from Brooklyn !

kristen.

Yes? No?

ED6HPRfW4AEshXE.jpg

Pinky fingers too pointy.

EDIT: Sorry not sorry for pic size.

Tatum channelling his inner Wheelchair !

Still think it's more worthy doing it at MSG, like Sir Paul Pierce did, but am loving this more shoot, ask questions later attitude from Tatum. Breaking Knicks fans hearts puts you as firm favourite of Celtics Nation JT.

Also at this stage, Kemba deserves to start the All Star game ahead of that Flat Earth Weirdo from Brooklyn !

Beating the knicks is like beating Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mean dan greennnnn

Legit question - Is he the best 4-year college player to enter the league in the past decade?

Not exactly a massive group to choose from, I know, but he was a top-15 prospect in what was considered a pretty deep HS class at the time as well, so he's not like a "come from nowhere" talent who had to stay in college to make the NBA, either.

Good to see that guys like him can still carve out good careers in the NBA, and it's not all about peaking at 19-20 years old.

Legit question - Is he the best 4-year college player to enter the league in the past decade?

Not exactly a massive group to choose from, I know, but he was a top-15 prospect in what was considered a pretty deep HS class at the time as well, so he's not like a "come from nowhere" talent who had to stay in college to make the NBA, either.

Good to see that guys like him can still carve out good careers in the NBA, and it's not all about peaking at 19-20 years old.
I reckon youre on the money.

Full college education is so important too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back