Live Event The official Bigfooty NBA Week 2 thread (Rivalry Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there some rule you have to suck the arse off current day players? It's always bothered how the NBA embellishes the talent of those that are actively playing and puts them on a pedestal simply for marketing purposes ( I get it saying that MJ is the greatest does nothing to promote the league right now) and to feed the ego of younger fans that this generation of ballers are better than those that have played in the past. I'm just enjoying some schadenfreude seeing the fraud that is Curry and his gravity getting exposed for the outrageous lie that it is, sorry if that elation irks some. *shrugs*

No, but there should certainly be a rule against stupid posting.

Also agreeing with sentiment 2019 draft class is really excellent (except Reddish lols). All the top 10 guys look like they could potentially be at worst the 2nd best player on a team (except Reddish lols).

We actually started Reddish (lols) in both games so far he must be showing something to someone somewhere.
He's been solid on defense so far according to advanced analytics.. Has he shown any flashes on offense to get excited about? For example I am holding onto the fact Porter has shown a nice eurostep to go along with some decent defense... amidst all the bricks and wonky shooting motion..

Is this the Winslow flop vs Bucks? Giannis got away with a travel which pretty much kept the Bucks alive in regulation anyways

Don't let reality interfere with his whining. Heat are the reason his stale Bulls haven't been to the finals since Seinfeld was on telly so he needs to vent his hatred.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midget Stephanie getting badly exposed without his babysitter in Klay not being on the court to shoulder most of the defensive load effectively hiding Steph on defence, something that allows Stephie to focus like 90% of his energy on just shooting.

Klay may not have the ability to handle the ball and create good shot opportunities for his teammates but he works his arse off at both ends of the court. That's why Klay's shooting efficiency may at times not be that good because as the best 2 way player in the world he's not as fresh as Steph is when shooting the ball and fatigue clearly impacts any player's shooting motion and technique.

Another thing that's hurting Steph is the lack of moving screens that Klay, Dray, Bogut, etc.. have provided him in the past. That's why he's struggling to score because he's not getting the good looks his midget arse needs from illegal screens and his so-called 'gravity' has basically disappeared.

LMAO. And to think this overrated glorified system player chucking midget won a unanimous MVP, what a f*cking travesty.

Chuck burner account?

Don't let reality interfere with his whining. Heat are the reason his stale Bulls haven't been to the finals since Seinfeld was on telly so he needs to vent his hatred.
Not really, just don't like watching flopping and Miami has it in bunches.

Also knee injuries are the reason the Bulls haven't been to the finals.

Also agreeing with sentiment 2019 draft class is really excellent (except Reddish lols). All the top 10 guys look like they could potentially be at worst the 2nd best player on a team (except Reddish lols).

We actually started Reddish (lols) in both games so far he must be showing something to someone somewhere.

Jarrett Culver?

Is there some rule you have to suck the arse off current day players? It's always bothered how the NBA embellishes the talent of those that are actively playing and puts them on a pedestal simply for marketing purposes ( I get it saying that MJ is the greatest does nothing to promote the league right now) and to feed the ego of younger fans that this generation of ballers are better than those that have played in the past. I'm just enjoying some schadenfreude seeing the fraud that is Curry and his gravity getting exposed for the outrageous lie that it is, sorry if that elation irks some. *shrugs*
I feel the same about Dangerfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back