The Official Bigfooty NBA week 2 thread - Spit gate

Do you think spitting is ok?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

His argument was that because none of Kaman, Gordon, Rivers or Al-Farooq are on the team anymore, that's why we'll lose Davis

images

Lol, Gordon never wanted to play for us in the first place

He also conveniently left Dragic, easily the best piece, out of the original trade.

On the other hand if Stern is going after us, it probably means we're doing something right.

That kid must think Zach Lavine and Aaron Gordon are co-MVPs

made me watch their dunk off. which was enjoyable. said lavine did the jordan FT line dunk.

Outside a handful of dunks the 80s dunk comps were terrible.

There were more good dunks in the Lavine vs Gordan year than the 80s combined.

But at that point they had never been done before. They were astonishing and new. Of course those dunks have been copied a million times over the years.

Even still... I've seen plenty try to do the free throw line dunk or a simple windmill. None had the technique, power and grace of MJ and Nique from back in the day.

Particularly the windmills. That was Nique's thing. Nobody does it quite like him.

Dude. I was as excited as anyone watching those 80s comps.

I'm just pointing out why a 12 year old would shrug his shoulders now. Lavine basically did MJ's dunk while going between the legs.

The Rockets' offer constitutes the maximum number of first-round picks allowable in a deal, factoring in league rules that necessitate no first-rounders can be conveyed in successive years and no pick can be traded further out than seven seasons.

The lottery protections on picks in this proposed deal would be limited.

A key date in Houston's pursuit of Butler could be Wednesday, league sources told ESPN's Zach Lowe. That is the two-month anniversary of the Rockets' acquisition of Brandon Knightand Marquese Chriss from the Phoenix Suns, at which point Houston can aggregate one or both of their salaries into trade packages.

5 games in and Love already has soreness. What a guy.

0-5 baby. Oh wait we have Channing Frye replacing Love in the line-up we good.

Ooooooooooooooooo Love Hurts.

Extremely likeable behaviour

Don’t mess with TT

Luke Kennard likely sustained a right shoulder separation. Kennard will undergo an MRI to confirm the injury.

Kennard suffered the injury after running into a screen set by Tristan Thompson.

Heard a quote about Collin Sexton on a podcast

"The PG Andrew Wiggins"

haha

plays way harder.. but can definitely see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Layden and Thibodeau are legitimately getting offered 4 future firsts for Butler they should be fired if they're not prepared to take it. Even with pick protections and potentially taking Brandon Knight back.

Surely it gets done when Knight is tradeable.

When KD or Curry are shooting like this it's some of the best viewing you can see in sport. Both have the ability to be automatic from anywhere when playing like this.

Back