The Official Bigfooty NBA week 2 thread - Spit gate

Do you think spitting is ok?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude. I was as excited as anyone watching those 80s comps.

I'm just pointing out why a 12 year old would shrug his shoulders now. Lavine basically did MJ's dunk while going between the legs.
Yeah true, but athletes evolve. That stuff Nique and Jordan were doing was now like 30 years ago. Athletes get faster, stronger, more athletic. Style, grace and power though dont change. That's what I loved about MJ and Nique that I dont see much today.

So ESPN has gone from "Will Lakers missing the playoffs" to "Are the Lakers contenders" in 3 days.

Amazing work ESPN. Never change.
I have noticed the wild swings from them literally quarter by quarter. LeBron has made a massive mistake. The Lakers are garbage and wont make the playoffs. Nek minit... Are the Lakers the only genuine challenger to Golden State?

John Henson 3/4 from downtown.

5/11 for the season.

:eek:

He's a bit ridiculous. A lot of noise saying he believes he is the best player in the world, as in better than LeBron. He's certainly the closest and he's right in the MVP frame at the minute.

We will get a better gauge on that if he leaves Golden State at years end and heads to a team that is struggling more... Does KD take that scrub arse Cleveland team to the NBA finals last season ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Layden and Thibodeau are legitimately getting offered 4 future firsts for Butler they should be fired if they're not prepared to take it. Even with pick protections and potentially taking Brandon Knight back.

Surely it gets done when Knight is tradeable.
Why would Thibs do it though? If they fail he is fired. Butler gives them the best chance at winning.
Also he's getting fired anyway

I have noticed the wild swings from them literally quarter by quarter. LeBron has made a massive mistake. The Lakers are garbage and wont make the playoffs. Nek minit... Are the Lakers the only genuine challenger to Golden State?

Where are the lakers at?

Bjelica

2018-19 season: 2 double-doubles*

2017-18 season: 1 double-double

What a handy player he’s been at that power forward spot so far for the Kings. He’s doing it all. Thanks Timberwolves! :D

Back