The Official Bigfooty NBA week 2 thread - Spit gate

Do you think spitting is ok?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

third qtr on Friday between C's and Thunder high quality. I had to take a piss during the end when Thunder led by 7 and thought it was game over. Spewing as by the time I came back, the C's nailed a 3 through Morris to led by that. I enjoyed the Lakers-Nuggets game and tipped the Purple and Gold to triumph.

Curry went off yesterday at MSG. Looking forward to watching Spurs-Lakers now while flicking back and forth from the World Series.

Love a lazy Sunday.

Durant went off at the MSG.

Hopefully I can even see the players from all the way up here.

o5df9i.jpg
*en beautiful. Literally 30 seconds ago I'm watching the players warm up on ESPN and thinking how good it was when I caught some games in San Antonio. Thinking about going back and how I enjoyed watching Spurs games at the AT&T more than any other sidfes/arena's. Then I saw your post. ******* Awesome.

Enjoy it.

I have to go check out the Lakers now that LBJ's there. Will go watch the LA Rams too while I'm at it.

Warriors/49ers/Raiders/Chargers too!

It's nice to play Detroit and not let Drummond get 49 rebounds for once.

Also - the Time Lord's first bucket.

Also - one particular poster will enjoy this.

Last edited:
Simmons ****ed by the refs

First the charge when the guy gets there 1 min after he gathers the ball and now Kemba flops.

He missed Kemba and on the way down Kemba waves his arms so they collect bens and gets the call

No way is waving your arm like you nique on a windmill dunk part of a shooting action

Duped refs

Simmons ****** by the refs

First the charge when the guy gets there 1 min after he gathers the ball and now Kemba flops.

He missed Kemba and on the way down Kemba waves his arms so they collect bens and gets the call

No way is waving your arm like you nique on a windmill dunk part of a shooting action

Duped refs

I'm used to Ben getting nothing from the refs. He had a pretty ordinary game today though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back