The Official Bigfooty NBA week 2 thread - Spit gate

Do you think spitting is ok?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Heading off soon for the Spurs v Lakers. Sitting up the back a bit for this one, but I'll try and get a good photo of the king for ya peternorth

Appreciate it mate. Never enough photos of Lonzo.

Hopefully the campaigner takes a shot tonight, he was awful against the Pacers.

racist

33p7wu8.jpg

Pictured: two legends of the game.

Also, some guy called LeBron.

I watched that game today pretty annoyed, he would have been a perfect replacement for Ilyasova, I was stoked when we "signed" him.

It was pretty bizarre.

The only thing I can think of is that he didn't want to be pigeon-holed as a 15 mpg bench shooter. Thibs under-utilized him in Minny, and perhaps he thought your roster might have mandated similar minutes and role?

That aside it's a shame, cos he would've fit like a glove. Has a Mirotic vibe about his all-around game, a lot of similarities.

It was pretty bizarre.

The only thing I can think of is that he didn't want to be pigeon-holed as a 15 mpg bench shooter. Thibs under-utilized him in Minny, and perhaps he thought your roster might have mandated similar minutes and role?

That aside it's a shame, cos he would've fit like a glove. Has a Mirotic vibe about his all-around game, a lot of similarities.
Maybe, I think the most likely answer is $$$ and a longer deal.

This should've happened before the season started honestly what did they think they were going conference finals again?

Back