May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Kuzma looks like another young player who has flourished since leaving LA

#WhyUNoGoodAtDevelopingYoufLakers

Wouldn't say they suck at 'developing' youth, just that they don't always put them in a position to succeed. And then inevitably trade them all away for vets.

Their recent drafting record is actually outstanding.

OK peternorth , that's my quota of Laker defending done for the season.

Wouldn't say they suck at 'developing' youth, just that they don't always put them in a position to succeed. And then inevitably trade them all away for vets.

Their recent drafting record is actually outstanding.

OK peternorth , that's my quota of Laker defending done for the season.
Thank you SOS. Randle, Ingram, Ball, Zubac, Russell, Marc Gasol. All given to other teams on their upward trajectory and they've all become all stars (except Zu) at their new homes. If anything, the Lakers have been more than generous and somewhat a leader in equalising the league

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Thank you SOS. Randle, Ingram, Ball, Zubac, Russell, Marc Gasol. All given to other teams on their upward trajectory and they've all become all stars (except Zu) at their new homes. If anything, the Lakers have been more than generous and somewhat a leader in equalising the league

Yep, can add Hart, Nance Jr and Clarkson to that. Late drafting record arguably more impressive than lottery drafting.

Now I need to shower.

Yep, can add Hart, Nance Jr and Clarkson to that. Late drafting record arguably more impressive than lottery drafting.

Now I need to shower.

True. Though no all stars there, but integral parts to their respective ball clubs.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
1635512539592.png

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pels looking super dumb for taking Zion or Ja right about now. One is fat and will be out of the league in 5 years and the other is gonna be a megastar.

Zion probs wont be out of the league in 5 years.

C'mon man, we've done enough super dumb things as a team without having to invent imaginary ones via hindsight.

Zion was the consensus #1 pick that year, and had been for some time. Wasn't even an argument. He put up 27 per game last year at age 20 on ridiculous efficiency on a team with terrible spacing. Only injuries/weight will prevent him from being one of the all time greats.

Never thought I'd see "Zion needs to leave New Orleans for the good of his career" turn to "Zion is a fat bust" in the space of a few weeks, but here we are.

Jun 18, 2008
Hewett, Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
MUFC,BristolR, GB,Duke,LAA,NYK
Pels looking super dumb for taking Zion or Ja right about now. One is fat and will be out of the league in 5 years and the other is gonna be a megastar.

Zion probs wont be out of the league in 5 years.
Waaaaaay too early to make that call.

C'mon man, we've done enough super dumb things as a team without having to invent imaginary ones via hindsight.

Zion was the consensus #1 pick that year, and had been for some time. Wasn't even an argument. He put up 27 per game last year at age 20 on ridiculous efficiency on a team with terrible spacing. Only injuries/weight will prevent him from being one of the all time greats.

Never thought I'd see "Zion needs to leave New Orleans for the good of his career" turn to "Zion is a fat bust" in the space of a few weeks, but here we are.

Anthony Bennett like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back