Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Mastenator

Chris Masten's Sock Puppet
Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
I don't know how I opened up this thread and these were the first posts I saw, but goddamn the Ben sycophants are truly out here wildin building some truly special strawmen.

The Sixers blowing the sh*t outta Atlanta, makes Ben's performance that series even more miserable.
I’m far from a ben apologist. I do think that his issues (which a major) have proved a convenient scape goat for some problems elsewhere. Embiid’s fitness. Max money for Harris. Letting Butler go. Signing horford. Messing up the fultz pick, picking bridges (who’s mum worked for the 6’ers) only to trade him for zhaire smith. There’s plenty of blame to go round but it’s all ended up on Ben.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
I’m far from a ben apologist. I do think that his issues (which a major) have proved a convenient scape goat for some problems elsewhere. Embiid’s fitness. Max money for Harris. Letting Butler go. Signing horford. Messing up the fultz pick, picking bridges (who’s mum worked for the 6’ers) only to trade him for zhaire smith. There’s plenty of blame to go round but it’s all ended up on Ben.

This isn't a referendum on all the moves the team made post-Hinkie and pre-Morey. And if it was, we could just as easily talk about Fultz being drafted to cover Ben's deficiencies, the Sixers choosing Ben over Jimmy - maxing Tobias because of it.

The Sixers were the #1 seed. A playoff series where Ben isn't rendered useless and the Sixers win in 5 maybe 6.

Ben was a 2 and he needed to be a 5. Joel was a 7 and Ben stans think he should have been a 9.

Our schedule is brutal atm, would like some soft home games vs the okc, rockets and Celtics of the world
Ricky still finds a way to make that hair silky smooth.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
lol TWolves. DLO is one incredibly dumb player
Saw a tweet talking about us having pecking order issues and think that's bang on. Big 3 couldn't score, then when the game was on the line they all wanted to be the one to win it. I'm sure it'll come with time, but that game was a missed opportunity.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
This isn't a referendum on all the moves the team made post-Hinkie and pre-Morey. And if it was, we could just as easily talk about Fultz being drafted to cover Ben's deficiencies, the Sixers choosing Ben over Jimmy - maxing Tobias because of it.

The Sixers were the #1 seed. A playoff series where Ben isn't rendered useless and the Sixers win in 5 maybe 6.

Ben was a 2 and he needed to be a 5. Joel was a 7 and Ben stans think he should have been a 9.

So delusional. Remarkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back