Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 20 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miami with their full lineup in with a minute to go, on a historic night from 3, where we had a historically bad night from 3 (Under 20%).

They got seriously lucky tonight. I've watched almost every Bucks game this season, they. got. lucky. Simple, they still a horrible team.

Edit: To expand, the Refs were abysmal as well. Favouring the Heat dramatically down the stretch, ignoring everything for the Bucks. Dragic literally kneed two Bucks plays in the span of 2 minutes and didn't get called once but he flops around and got everything.

Miami is a carbon copy of Philly. Horrible on the road, great team at home. It won't hold up in the playoffs and just like the Christmas game loss to Philly, Miami required a very strange night from the Bucks to get the W. Their first win against us, 2nd game of the season, was more impressive.

I'll always say to beat the Bucks, it's not about stopping Giannis, it's about stopping the shooters. Cause if you try to stop Giannis, he'll still get his but he'll kick it out and get shooters involved. The problem is when you shoot 16% from 3 and the other team shoots a lucky 50% from 3, you ain't gonna win.

I don't even know why I'm getting worked up about it, just rambling I guess, it's just a regular season game and we got the best record tied up anyway but it's just annoying that we cannot lose normally, always has to be some historical-record breaking night to sway the outcome.

Last edited:
Miami with their full lineup in with a minute to go, on a historic night from 3, where we had a historically bad night from 3 (Under 20%).

They got seriously lucky tonight. I've watched almost every Bucks game this season, they. got. lucky. Simple, they still a horrible team.

Edit: To expand, the Refs were abysmal as well. Favouring the Heat dramatically down the stretch, ignoring everything for the Bucks. Dragic literally kneed two Bucks plays in the span of 2 minutes and didn't get called once but he flops around and got everything.

Miami is a carbon copy of Philly. Horrible on the road, great team at home. It won't hold up in the playoffs and just like the Christmas game loss to Philly, Miami required a very strange night from the Bucks to get the W. Their first win against us, 2nd game of the season, was more impressive.

I'll always say to beat the Bucks, it's not about stopping Giannis, it's about stopping the shooters. Cause if you try to stop Giannis, he'll still get his but he'll kick it out and get shooters involved. The problem is when you shoot 16% from 3 and the other team shoots a lucky 50% from 3, you ain't gonna win.

I don't even know why I'm getting worked up about it, just rambling I guess, it's just a regular season game and we got the best record tied up anyway but it's just annoying that we cannot lose normally, always has to be some historical-record breaking night to sway the outcome.

Oh, you didn't need to expand. The first bit about Miami being a horrible team despite being 39-22 and being "lucky" despite beating the Bucks twice now (first time w/o Jimmy) was one-eyed enough. Giannis flopped once and travelled twice and none got called so expanding only made your post worse.

Oh, you didn't need to expand. The first bit about Miami being a horrible team despite being 39-22 and being "lucky" despite beating the Bucks twice now (first time w/o Jimmy) was one-eyed enough. Giannis flopped once and travelled twice and none got called so expanding only made your post worse.
Yes, you were lucky? And? It's okay to be lucky some nights and catch a break. Doesn't mean you are better than the Bucks. If you think Giannis flopped and travelled, I probably shouldn't even engage in conversation with you, not worth my time.

The Heat don't scare me, the 6ers don't scare me. Both teams can't win on the road and both teams have shown they're quite crap against .500 teams usually and aren't as consistent as Milwaukee, Toronto and the Celtics. One lucky night doesn't change anything. Again, it's okay you got lucky and I understand beating the Bucks is a big deal but it won't change anything come playoff time, Miami won't make it past the 2nd round.

Yes, you were lucky? And? It's okay to be lucky some nights and catch a break. Doesn't mean you are better than the Bucks. If you think Giannis flopped and travelled, I probably shouldn't even engage in conversation with you, not worth my time.

The Heat don't scare me, the 6ers don't scare me. Both teams can't win on the road and both teams have shown they're quite crap against .500 teams usually and aren't as consistent as Milwaukee, Toronto and the Celtics. One lucky night doesn't change anything. Again, it's okay you got lucky and I understand beating the Bucks is a big deal but it won't change anything come playoff time, Miami won't make it past the 2nd round.

you sound worried. or scared ;)

Your team is good when they win but others are merely lucky when they beat yours. Yeah yeah.

If anyone should scare you it should be the LA teams. Good luck going 7 games with teams who can match your offensive intensity and can defend the three because so far your team couldn't do it twice vs Miami in the regular season let alone the LA teams (or even Toronto/Boston) in the playoffs.

Your team is good when they win but others are merely lucky when they beat yours. Yeah yeah.

If anyone should scare you it should be the LA teams. Good luck going 7 games with teams who can match your offensive intensity and can defend the three because so far your team couldn't do it twice vs Miami in the regular season let alone the LA teams (or even Toronto/Boston) in the playoffs.

I dont think the Lakers will win the west.

Something about Bam that provides giannis and the bucks issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats bucks b2b record?
8-1 now.

you sound worried. or scared ;)
More annoyed and frustrated at these type of losses, I honestly would rather we lost by the same margin but actually shot well and simply got outplayed. But when a team has to shoot 50% and we shot 16%, it's annoying af. Not scared though.

Oh trust me, we've been lucky this season. You don't get this many wins without luck.

We've beaten both LA teams comfortably. LAL scares me more than LAC because LeBron but no, they do not worry me. Thanks for your concern though.

This is the sort of s**t that's frustrating af to read, same goes with Reddit.

All of a sudden, the Heat are going to ECF beating the Bucks and we just forget about their struggles this season on the road, recently losing to the Wolves, Hawks etc etc. FML I cannot stand it, I know it's just noise from idiots and shouldn't even read into it but how can people be so dumb it's beyond me.

This is the sort of s**t that's frustrating af to read, same goes with Reddit.

All of a sudden, the Heat are going to ECF beating the Bucks and we just forget about their struggles this season on the road, recently losing to the Wolves, Hawks etc etc. FML I cannot stand it, I know it's just noise from idiots and shouldn't even read into it but how can people be so dumb it's beyond me.
i do not see where someone mentions the Heat will be finalists of the east.

No - you can posterise whoever you like.

Equally the defender can foul the s**t out of you and try and kill you.

Isn't that the whole point?

Ariza is under no obligation to let Trae go past him. He has 6 fouls to give and can use them however he likes. He decided to put a heavy block on Trae. Fair play I say.

Uh yeh he is under the obligation to let him pass without smashing him in the face.
Hence why he was given a flagrant foul...

So what you're saying is if you feel somewhat disrespected because you play bad defense, you should be able to smash your opponent in the face?

Well then....Ariza isnt the only one embarrassing themselves in public it seems.

Honestly this response strikes me as the type of person who would beat their wife up for 'talking back'. Its concerning.

i do not see where someone mentions the Heat will be finalists of the east.
It's in the post you linked? They're saying how the Heat will beat the Bucks in the 2nd round, therefore making the ECF. I think you read my comment wrong, I didn't say the Heat would win the ECF.

Uh yeh he is under the obligation to let him pass without smashing him in the face.
Hence why he was given a flagrant foul...

So what you're saying is if you feel somewhat disrespected because you play bad defense, you should be able to smash your opponent in the face?

Well then....Ariza isnt the only one embarrassing themselves in public it seems.

Honestly this response strikes me as the type of person who would beat their wife up for 'talking back'. Its concerning.

He didn't punch him - just blocked his path.

You need to calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back