Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 20 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did not look that dominant in the 3 qtr, some good D but would have liked to see him body them more and just make it his court
What Giannis needs to do better is kicking it out. A lot of times he gets locked up trying to push through 4 players.

Regardless if we are missing our shots tonight, you still have to kick it out. Reset and maybe even try again.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Understandable, my bad.

I'd say for Giannis, it must be tiring trying to carry your entire team.
I agree it is tiring. Which is why I said it in the first place.

That's why lebron was rested in the 4th.

GG Lakers. Good solid close game. Refs were s**t both ways.

Cannot overstate how much we missed George Hill though. * Dragic.

Dwhale44

Cancelled
Feb 13, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
What Giannis needs to do better is kicking it out. A lot of times he gets locked up trying to push through 4 players.

Regardless if we are missing our shots tonight, you still have to kick it out. Reset and maybe even try again.
Agree with that, he's doing better this quarter but team shooting no good. Davis taken over. I'm very sad I wanted the bucks to win so bad

Agree with that, he's doing better this quarter but team shooting no good. Davis taken over. I'm very sad I wanted the bucks to win so bad
Just a regular game at the end of the day, guys like LeBron, AD & Giannis wouldn't take into account much from this. Both teams have to advance past 3 others teams in the playoffs to even see eachother.

Honestly I'm kind of happy with this result. Rough night but stuck it out and didn't get blown out when we could have easily rolled over. Kept it close, made LeBron & AD earn it and away from home.

Took a big lesson from the Heat loss to not overreact to a regular season game so much. Winning so much recently has conditioned me to think the Bucks are invincible but honestly the past 2 weeks they've been quite poor.

Broadcast kept talking about the Lakers not shooting well but we shot just as poorly, minus the fact the Lakers were getting to the line and we weren't. Away from home and against LeBron and AD, the scoreline actually isn't that bad against such a great team.

Middleton was straight garbage, in fact he has had a bad week. In saying that, the season as a whole he has been excellent and I trust that he'll get back into form leading into the playoffs. If he plays tonight like an All-Star, it goes down to the wire instead of a 10 point loss. Bledsoe hasn't had a great season but we've been lucky that George Hill is Benjamin Button and gets better with age. Sorely missed tonight, cannot be overstated as I posted earlier. He is crucial for us.

Referee's were terrible. Ticky tacky fouls on the Lakers in the 1st were shockingly bad and then the fix up calls in the 2nd against the Bucks. The 3rd quarter though was certainly favouring the Lakers. 23 FT's to 7 at one point in the 3rd. Evened up again in the 4th, favouring the Bucks. You just cannot have this sort of disparity, especially in a matchup that is likely to be the NBA finals matchup.

AD played the perfect Robin to LeBron's Batman tonight. Full credit to those two, didn't think much of the rest of the Lakers lineup though. My concern with playing the Lakers in the finals would be the fact that LeBron and AD will play 44+ minutes each and that's terrifying.

Onto the next one, Giannis still the MVP and we still the best record. Go Bucks.

Took a big lesson from the Heat loss to not overreact to a regular season game so much. Winning so much recently has conditioned me to think the Bucks are invincible but honestly the past 2 weeks they've been quite poor.

Broadcast kept talking about the Lakers not shooting well but we shot just as poorly, minus the fact the Lakers were getting to the line and we weren't. Away from home and against LeBron and AD, the scoreline actually isn't that bad against such a great team.

Middleton was straight garbage, in fact he has had a bad week. In saying that, the season as a whole he has been excellent and I trust that he'll get back into form leading into the playoffs. If he plays tonight like an All-Star, it goes down to the wire instead of a 10 point loss. Bledsoe hasn't had a great season but we've been lucky that George Hill is Benjamin Button and gets better with age. Sorely missed tonight, cannot be overstated as I posted earlier. He is crucial for us.

Referee's were terrible. Ticky tacky fouls on the Lakers in the 1st were shockingly bad and then the fix up calls in the 2nd against the Bucks. The 3rd quarter though was certainly favouring the Lakers. 23 FT's to 7 at one point in the 3rd. Evened up again in the 4th, favouring the Bucks. You just cannot have this sort of disparity, especially in a matchup that is likely to be the NBA finals matchup.

AD played the perfect Robin to LeBron's Batman tonight. Full credit to those two, didn't think much of the rest of the Lakers lineup though. My concern with playing the Lakers in the finals would be the fact that LeBron and AD will play 44+ minutes each and that's terrifying.

Onto the next one, Giannis still the MVP and we still the best record. Go Bucks.

And it wasnt a back to back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won't drop out of 1st in the East but I'm seriously concerned we might lose the best record to the Lakers by the end of the season. Seriously tough schedule to close the season out.

I just can't see us beating the Lakers without home court advantage if it comes down to that matchup in the finals.

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
Really solid win tonight, one of our best of the season against the top team and the MVP of the league. Not like Giannis didn't perform either, he was great, as was DiVincenzo

Hopefully the AD/LeBron duo is just as unstoppable in the playoffs

DangerSloane has been keeping a close eye on George Hill this season. He’d agree with you I’m sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back