Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 20 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
DangerSloane has been keeping a close eye on George Hill this season. He’d agree with you I’m sure
Missing him wasn’t the reason we lost but boy is he big for us. At times even pushing Bledsoe out of the starting lineup, a lot of times in the clutch.

The biggest difference between the Lakers and Bucks today was the 18-0 run in the 3rd. Outside of that run, it was a real struggle match between two titan teams.

Not enough NAW this season, hopefully they find more mins for him next season

Was a bit hurried earlier in the season, and as a result lost confidence in his shot.

Have no problem sending pups like NAW and Hayes to the G-league for a spell so they can get regular minutes and learn the pro game. It's a long season, and the mental lapses on defence add up. Standard stuff for rookies, but seen enough to be cautiously optimistic.

Need to ask a question of the NBA nerds here.

long story short, I grew up watching, like a lot of aussies, in the glory days of the 90s, sadly hitched my wagon to the Sonics (thank you kemp and Schrempf in NBA jam) in the west and the knicks in the east.

le Bron’s sheer longevity and brilliance particularly dragging the cavs to something other than ongoing mediocrity won me back to the sport but up until this year I’d resricted myself to keeping an eye on him/his teams and no one else. I’m starting to follow things a bit more broadly now but I heard something the commentators said today that piqued my interest. One of them claimed that the clippers are the most talented team in the west. He was over called by his co commentator who said that they were the most talented team in the league but then qualified it by talking about their set up and structure.

didn’t make any sense to me as in most sports those two things seem mutually exclusive.
I know the clippers are a good side but what the hell were they talking about?

Really solid win tonight, one of our best of the season against the top team and the MVP of the league. Not like Giannis didn't perform either, he was great, as was DiVincenzo

Hopefully the AD/LeBron duo is just as unstoppable in the playoffs

Funny thing is AD was getting blasted on LN’s Twitter but still ended up with a 30 pt game and we couldn’t have shut them out without him.

Don’t sleep on AD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was like a Round the Twist episode where he found a magic amulet that didn’t allow him to miss a three for one night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back