Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 21 & 22 - final stretch. Now with the PLAY IN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambrosia

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Ayton

AD will play 5 spot like most this game and previous playoffs
I worry about his ability to stay on the floor for 40 minutes and avoid foul trouble. There’s no way Saric can play against him.

I can see Pheonix going small and just accepting they have to double then scramble.

QuietB

Brownlow Medallist
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lakers are a completely different team with AD at the 5.

Not sure he will last long doing it though. lakers will suffer some blowouts, just a question if they can win enough off games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
Indiana are garbage lol. Sabonis is so soft

Westbrook literally snatches the loose ball off Lopez to get the rebound stat😂

Westy Bogan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 26, 2009
Western Bronx
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Bulls
Pacers had maybe 4/5 starters out with corona, injury.

LaVert. Turner. Lamb. Warren.

Westbrook isn't overated. Heaps of people hate him
Meaning overrated when I hear his coach says that he is second best PG of all time or I have heard pundits say he is top 5 PGs of all-time or that he is the best current player not to win a ring...

I dont also believe this BS that he goes out 100% all the time on the court. He only does that when he has the ball. Off the ball he is terrible. He stands around and watches on offense when play not called for him. Has never set a pick in his life. On D he just looks for rebounds.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Meaning overrated when I hear his coach says that he is second best PG of all time or I have heard pundits say he is top 5 PGs of all-time or that he is the best current player not to win a ring...

I dont also believe this BS that he goes out 100% all the time on the court. He only does that when he has the ball. Off the ball he is terrible. He stands around and watches on offense when play not called for him. Has never set a pick in his life. On D he just looks for rebounds.
I reckon he's awesome. Imagine if RW played footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad