Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 21 & 22 - final stretch. Now with the PLAY IN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers can still avoid the play in as Portland have a bloody tough 3 games.Utah Phoenix & Denver. Lakers have NYK, Houston, Indy, Pels

The potential of the Lakers going out in 'straight sets' has perked my loins.

Whoops I accidentally used the tagging thing trying to correctly represent the away schedule.

Lakers can still avoid the play in as Portland have a bloody tough 3 games.Utah Phoenix & Denver. Lakers have NYK, Houston, Indy, Pels

The potential of the Lakers going out in 'straight sets' has perked my loins.

Whoops I accidentally used the tagging thing trying to correctly represent the away schedule.
Also I'd imagine both Utah and Phoenix will want to grab 1st seed so they avoid a potential Lakers match up in the first round

Also I'd imagine both Utah and Phoenix will want to grab 1st seed so they avoid a potential Lakers match up in the first round

1st or 2nd could get the Lakers (if they finish 7-10)

7 + 8 play. The winner gets the 7th seed. Loser plays winner of 9 + 10 for 8th seed.

So effectively if GSW were to beat LAL, LAL would play the winner of SAS/Memphis and would become 8th seed who then play the 1st seed.

PlayerOdds
Cade Cunningham-500
Jalen Suggs+800
Evan Mobley+800
Jalen Green+1000
Jonathan Kuminga+1000
Scottie Barnes+2500
Keon Johnson+3500
Jalen Johnson+3500
Moses Moody+4000
Davion Mitchell+4000
Ziaire Williams+5000
Corey Kispert+5000
Josh Giddey+10000
Franz Wagner+10000
Kai Jones+10000

Tank is in full motion now

View attachment 1124689

They might be throwing in the towel for the season, but I doubt they're foxing.

They're basically stuck in the 7th lottery slot, and the difference between 7th and 9th isn't so great nowadays anyway.

They have no hope of making the play-in now, so little point tacking more minutes on for Siakam, Lowry etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boston are ******* pathetic

Massive game for the Knicks today
That we are, wish I could argue that point but I can't.

Even before Brown going down we weren't doing anything in the playoffs.

Ainge either needs to make some major changes in the offseason or leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back