Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 21 & 22 - final stretch. Now with the PLAY IN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was as much of a dogs breakfast as pricey on the punt

I'm not going to blame the whole thing on RJ, because at least I recognise the limitations he has of which his teammates seem ******* oblivious.

Rose should never have picked up his dribble. I'd rather he take a contested ISO midrange instead of what eventuated.

Kicking it out to RJ at the top of the key was a disaster waiting to happen.

Gibson setting a pick on RJ's right hand side and forcing him to dribble right, into AD & Drummond only accentuated the disaster. The campaigner's right hand is to help him put clothes on and tie his own shoe laces. Nothing more.

No wonder he jacked up that putrid stepback that was lucky to hit the backboard.

I've got no idea what Randle was doing. All the did was help collapse the space that RJ had to work with. Lord.

I'm not going to blame the whole thing on RJ, because at least I recognise the limitations he has of which his teammates seem ******* oblivious.

Rose should never have picked up his dribble. I'd rather he take a contested ISO midrange instead of what eventuated.

Kicking it out to RJ at the top of the key was a disaster waiting to happen.

Gibson setting a pick on RJ's right hand side and forcing him to dribble right, into AD & Drummond only accentuated the disaster. The campaigner's right hand is to help him put clothes on and tie his own shoe laces. Nothing more.

No wonder he jacked up that putrid stepback that was lucky to hit the backboard.

I've got no idea what Randle was doing. All the did was help collapse the space that RJ had to work with. Lord.
Yep was disgusting viewing

I rate RJ as a solid third option who can make a 3, play some solid D and get into the lane occassionly

But he isn't a closer and never will be. The ball has to be in Rose's hands and no one else in those situations

Leon Rose should be emptying the cap space and boatload of picks they got and going after Lavine who surely cant be happy in Chicago

Last edited:
Yep was disgusting viewing

Leon Rose should be emptying the cap space and boatload of picks they got and going after Lavine who surely cant be happy in Chicago

Sounds like a plan.

In time, Quickley can turn into our starting PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back