The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 21 and beyond Thread - 12/3/20 Season suspended due to the Coronavirus COVID19ers. No Robert Covidton here

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Lakers at Clippers. Away matinee game for the Lakers, who are against their local rivals (haha). Its the Clippers grand final right here. Clippers hold a 2-0 season record however and with superior depth expect to win. Let's see what happens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DeadlyAkkuret

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham
Yes! Lakers the kings of LA AGAIN, not that it was ever in doubt but some of the Clippers fans were getting a bit cocky for my liking.

The support cast were bloody brilliant today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Celtics season officially over.

Pack of peahearted, Tutu wearing unflavoured Ice Milk pack of Flandereses. 👎👎👎

Gak Attack

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2009
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
Is it a concern that Suns have played their best basketball without Ayton this year? I'm thinking back to when he was suspended too.
They have but at the same time I think Ayton has looked very good this season when playing. I guess its one of those situations where is he good enough to build around him or is the team already better and need to reinforce the team by moving him for better fitting assets.

Look2Me4Guidance

Destination Club Supporter
Sep 10, 2007
On the punt
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
They have but at the same time I think Ayton has looked very good this season when playing. I guess its one of those situations where is he good enough to build around him or is the team already better and need to reinforce the team by moving him for better fitting assets.
The 5 man line up of Ayton, Oubre, Bridges, Booker and Rubio were 1st in the NBA on net ratings. It’s the bench that has let them down. Tyler Johnson was supposed to be that punch but it never happened. If Ayton had not of missed 25 games, we could very well be right in that 8th seed calculations. Oh well.

Gak Attack

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2009
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
The 5 man line up of Ayton, Oubre, Bridges, Booker and Rubio were 1st in the NBA on net ratings. It’s the bench that has let them down. Tyler Johnson was supposed to be that punch but it never happened. If Ayton had not of missed 25 games, we could very well be right in that 8th seed calculations. Oh well.
I just need the Suns as my number 2 team to be good given the sinking Pringles ship im on.

Top Bottom