The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 21 and beyond Thread - July 31st restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
The knicks and Tom thibodeau are finalising a 5 year deal for the head coaching job.
How anyone could watch what he did at the Wolves and think, "Yeah, get me some of that," is utterly baffling. Even for the Knicks this is unbelievable. And five years!

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
How anyone could watch what he did at the Wolves and think, "Yeah, get me some of that," is utterly baffling. Even for the Knicks this is unbelievable. And five years!
He didn't have anyone good but butler there lets be honest.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Five year deal aside, this could actually be a good appointment for The Knicks, Thibs is an Alpha Male who won't stand for any of Dolan's bullshit .

And he might toughen up some of the talented, but sooky la la young players on the Knicks roster.

Honestly reckon this could be a really good appointment for the Knicks (unfortunately)

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Silver has had the persona of a fake good commissioner for a while now - basically rode off the positive vibes from ousting Sterling - but if this bubble thing actually works (despite how ill advised it seemed) then credit where credit's due.

At the very least the best* commissioner out of the four major leagues will actually have been earned.

*best is a relative term when he's up against Goodell, Manfred and Coach Bombay.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Interesting read.

Particularly vis-a-vis the Thunder, and also Tilman "Daryl Morey doesn't speak for me, my values or my love of Chinese dollars" Fertitta.

Silver has had the persona of a fake good commissioner for a while now - basically rode off the positive vibes from ousting Sterling

Well that and the fact that he's not Stern.

Two days to go guys.

1596006420569.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back