The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 21 and beyond Thread - July 31st restart

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually happy Bud has tanked it up. 3 losses in a row means nothing. Would rather we rest up for the Playoffs, take the Kawhi/Raptors approach from last year.

No one cares that they lost a bunch of games without Kawhi and Co, they got the chip.

Even easier decision when you're on a B2B in Denver.

I guess the Bucks are hoping for LeBron and AD to get injured as well...

Warriors chances of 5 straight Finals appearances still possible!

Imagine the Chernobyl style melts if The Dubs win the lottery (assuming it still goes ahead, despite the rest of the regular season being called off, which seems inevitable)

I have an idea to fill the non basketball basketball time. Many years ago when I did excersize I had a NBA2K draft team where I didn't actually play, all I did was GM stuff (lineups, trades, drafting). I still watched the actual games. I don't know if they still have that feature (where you can put AI in charge of playing both teams).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless there is a miracle cure/vaccine found in the next month there is no possible way on God's Green Earth that I can see the season being salvaged/playoffs go ahead.

It's all over folks, time to get the off-season thread started mods.
Vaccine has been developed

They've cured mice in London

Next step is curing Monkeys in Paris

Timeline for distribution is 12 months :/

Only if we have to wait two more months.

Klay and Steph as the 30th seed would be sick. It would be like the first guy in the Royal Rumble making it all the way through.
Shane Mead likes this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back