The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 21 Thread #wherethelakersmisstheplayoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for big guys, ballers sure do go batshit crazy over a little contact

when you see them them and soccer players bitch and moan about being touched, it makes me respect those that play actual contact sports even more

As the playoff series went on, you started doing it a lot less vs Curry and more against Bell/Looney/etc, as you were having more success against them.

Nope, curry still got targeted. He couldn't stay infront of harden or cp3. He isnt a good onball defender at all.

Nope, curry still got targeted. He couldn't stay infront of harden or cp3. He isnt a good onball defender at all.

As the series went on he got targeted less (maybe partly because Paul went down). Not only did it feel that way, but the numbers back it up. Of course I can't find the article that I read it in last year :oops:

Isolating Curry hasn't shown any benefit in the past. A bunch of numbers (including ones I've given in this thread) shows Curry is good in isolation.

In most cases it actually takes a team away from their offense and is counter-productive (excluding Houston of course, as that is their offense).

I have no doubt that it will happen again if Houston meet the Warriors, but mainly because when the Warriors run with Green, Iggy, Thompson, Durant and Curry, then Curry is your best bet. Not that Curry's bad, he's just not as good as those other guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back