Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham
Yes! Lakers the kings of LA AGAIN, not that it was ever in doubt but some of the Clippers fans were getting a bit cocky for my liking.

The support cast were bloody brilliant today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it a concern that Suns have played their best basketball without Ayton this year? I'm thinking back to when he was suspended too.

They have but at the same time I think Ayton has looked very good this season when playing. I guess its one of those situations where is he good enough to build around him or is the team already better and need to reinforce the team by moving him for better fitting assets.

Is it a concern that Suns have played their best basketball without Ayton this year? I'm thinking back to when he was suspended too.
Not sure that’s entirely accurate. Big wins against the Jazz, Rockets and Mavs and he played well in all of them. His improvement defensively has gone unnoticed.

They have but at the same time I think Ayton has looked very good this season when playing. I guess its one of those situations where is he good enough to build around him or is the team already better and need to reinforce the team by moving him for better fitting assets.
The 5 man line up of Ayton, Oubre, Bridges, Booker and Rubio were 1st in the NBA on net ratings. It’s the bench that has let them down. Tyler Johnson was supposed to be that punch but it never happened. If Ayton had not of missed 25 games, we could very well be right in that 8th seed calculations. Oh well.

The 5 man line up of Ayton, Oubre, Bridges, Booker and Rubio were 1st in the NBA on net ratings. It’s the bench that has let them down. Tyler Johnson was supposed to be that punch but it never happened. If Ayton had not of missed 25 games, we could very well be right in that 8th seed calculations. Oh well.

I just need the Suns as my number 2 team to be good given the sinking Pringles ship im on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back