The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 22 Thread #Heisback

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IT got his first DNP-Coaches Decision yesterday.

Apparently he got told that they would be shortening their rotations.

He's been pretty terrible since coming back.

I really hope he can get a pre-season under his belt and head into 18-19 injury free.

Shane Keisel, who received a lifetime ban from attending Utah Jazz games following his confrontation with Russell Westbrook, is planning on suing Westbrook for threatening him and his wife.
“I don’t care. He can threaten me all he wants. I was the one talking to him…but don’t threaten a woman. She’s 5 feet tall and 110 pounds, man. Never said a word to him," said Keisel.
Keisel has shut down all of his social media accounts on the advice of his lawyer.

Shane Keisel, who received a lifetime ban from attending Utah Jazz games following his confrontation with Russell Westbrook, is planning on suing Westbrook for threatening him and his wife.
“I don’t care. He can threaten me all he wants. I was the one talking to him…but don’t threaten a woman. She’s 5 feet tall and 110 pounds, man. Never said a word to him," said Keisel.
Keisel has shut down all of his social media accounts on the advice of his lawyer.

That's the same interview he said he only told Westbrook to ice his knees (which has since been proven to be wrong).

Sad man who finally got what he deserved.

OKC are absolutely terrible when George is out of form. Seriously bad.

It seems like George does have a shoulder problem because his shooting is complete garbage rn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the tightness of the West they can't afford to sit George either. It's not crazy to think they could drop to the 7th or 8th seed.

They have a ridiculously hard finish to the season as well.

Non-Westbrook players are 6/27 at the moment.

You know you have offensive problems if Westbrook is the efficient one!
They are worse when Westbrook is scoring 30+ points. For the majority of the season when PG is scoring the ball more they look much better. Westbrook's assists have been way down lately too.

He's got his shooting numbers up though (last 10 games).

47.4% from the field and 37.5% from 3s is great from Russ.
He has definitely improved his shooting the past few weeks so credit to him. It has been god awful for the majority of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back