The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 22 Thread #Heisback

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT got his first DNP-Coaches Decision yesterday.

Apparently he got told that they would be shortening their rotations.

So ... they should play IT if they want to shorten their rotations. Or perhaps sign Nate Robinson.

I don't understand how a Warriors v Houston game can have so many empty seats.

Also

Just days after a heated incident between Oklahoma City Thunder star Russell Westbrook and a Utah Jazz fan, it seems some Utahns are trying to change the narrative on their state.
A GoFundMe page was created this week with a goal to raise $25,000 — the amount that Westbrook was fined for the incident at Vivint Smart Home Arena. That money isn’t being raised to support the fan who allegedly made “completely disrespectful” and “racial” comments toward the Thunder guard, however.
Instead, it’s going to be donated to the Human Rights Campaign, an organization that advocates for LGBTQ equality around the country.
And as of Wednesday night, the campaign — created by lifelong Jazz fan Devin Deaton of Sandy, Utah — had raised more than $9,000.

https://www.gofundme.com/utah-jazz-fans-westbrook-human-rights

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
Lol OKC will never go anywhere. Adams had 13 or 15 points in the first half, had a big lead, yet they dont continue to go to him in the 2nd half and settle for s*** shots and blow a big lead. Keep chasing those Triple Doubles Russ, coz that’s the only thing you are ever gonna win lol

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Imagine the fall out if the Knicks strike out on both Durant and Kyre ? :D

#SellTheTeam

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
You just have to love Indy don't you.

Top 5 record in the league with their star player missing half the season.

Budz would be my choice at this point in time, Gianni is a freak, but surely no one could have foreseen The Bucks having the best record this deep in the season. If they give it to Pringles again, I'm gonna spew

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
You just have to love Indy don't you.

Top 5 record in the league with their star player missing half the season.

Boston and Philly would be getting nervous now. I couldn’t imagine that being a first round series when Oladipo went down.

Nuggets in trouble tonight. Dirk’s turning back the clock

Nuggets in trouble tonight. Dirk’s turning back the clock

I was expecting to see he's dropped 30, not like 9!

Also Nuggets really should not drop this game. Warriors giving them every chance to take the top seed this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back