Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 22 Thread - KD says you too small

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My brother, a sister-in-law and two nephews and a niece are at the Suns/Bulls game being shown on Viceland at the moment. I told my brother to wave to me. Even though he is now a Phoenix resident he has his Bulls gear on. You can't take the Chicago out of the boy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brother, a sister-in-law and two nephews and a niece are at the Suns/Bulls game being shown on Viceland at the moment. I told my brother to wave to me. Even though he is now a Phoenix resident he has his Bulls gear on. You can't take the Chicago out of the boy!
Bet he looked cute.
Another tidy and perfect game from Torrey Craig - 13/13 FG, 5/5 3PT in the last 2 games.
The pride of Cairns

Have to feel for the kings they've shown up offensively but damn we are right now hotter than the sun.

Still ruing all those close/blown games we blew in the first half of the season, we would possibly be the top seed in the East by now if we won most of them.

Chicago's implosion has been extraordinary

Billy Donovan and his coaching has been found out somewhat (and yes they have had injuries)

Still ruing all those close/blown games we blew in the first half of the season, we would possibly be the top seed in the East by now if we won most of them.

Chicago's implosion has been extraordinary

Billy Donovan and his coaching has been found out somewhat (and yes they have had injuries)
Not sure the top seed is a great reward, the Nets possible in round 1 waiting for the 1 seed.

Celtics would currently look a decent chance to finish 3/4 which would currently mean playing the Bulls/Cavs round 1 which would be a great result.

Luka Doncic is on the verge of getting suspended due to the number of technical fouls he's amassed this season. To avoid getting more technicals, Doncic has taken a unique approach to calming himself when he's upset with a call.
"It's a funny thing -- I just start singing a song in my head," Doncic said. "One of my favorite songs I pick and just start singing and let (the frustration) pass."
Doncic has been called for 14 technical fouls, after one was rescinded, this season. On the 16th technical, a player triggers a one-game suspension. They are then suspended for every other technical after that, as well.
Technical foul counts are wiped clean at the end of the regular season.

Not sure the top seed is a great reward, the Nets possible in round 1 waiting for the 1 seed.

Celtics would currently look a decent chance to finish 3/4 which would currently mean playing the Bulls/Cavs round 1 which would be a great result.
Nets most likely playing who is second they'll win the play in game and move to 7th whoever they play. Don't be surprised if Bucks decide to slide a little bit to 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back