The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 24 Thread #LeBronofficiallyoutofplayoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty optimistic to think they’ll get Zion I think.

No chance the NBA will desert Zion into our market. Barrett + best available center from Dallas' pick is the best fit for us if a few balls roll our way.

Can someone explain why Lamb was not called for a back court violation? Was he not the last player to touch it before it crossed back behind the centre line?

Or did Siakam get the last touch? Or is the back court rule not in play because the play was after a Hornets timeout?

Can someone explain why Lamb was not called for a back court violation? Was he not the last player to touch it before it crossed back behind the centre line?

Or did Siakam get the last touch? Or is the back court rule not in play because the play was after a Hornets timeout?
Has to be controlled.

So how much money will Butler get this off season? Stagnated for me defensively at Philly along with all his teammates?

This has been disgusting and to think 76ers fans bag Ben and some even want him traded. TJ is trash when being a starter.
It's pretty clear Ben is structurally as important to Philly as Joel - doubt that would be a popular opinion with a lot of 6ers fans though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's pretty clear Ben is structurally as important to Philly as Joel - doubt that would be a popular opinion with a lot of 6ers fans though.

I agree that Ben is crucial to the system.

BUT the way they pick and choose when they play defense even with aben playing is unacceptable, They struggle to close games, I still think Brett’s late game play calling is poor and I really think they will struggle in the play offs but time will tell. Realistically Magic had a lot more to play for today but I have been saying for most of the year I think they have some issues

Booker goes for 59 and BigFooty loses it s**t Quin Snyder style.

Booker now the scoring record holder at Utah in a single game. Chin up Karl.

Seriously though, can we just have Zion. Booker, Zion, Ayton, Oubre and D-Lo would be do me

What's with Americans too and running away holding their heads? I get it's a ****ed thing to see but doesn't exactly help the poor guy injured, compare that to say the Nathan Brown break and players including opposition call for help and check on him.

What's with Americans too and running away holding their heads? I get it's a ****** thing to see but doesn't exactly help the poor guy injured, compare that to say the Nathan Brown break and players including opposition call for help and check on him.

It's about gaining attention for themselves by acting in an extravagant way. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back