The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 24 Thread #LeBronofficiallyoutofplayoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked which call was worse, Curry responded "you'd have to ask the MVP of tonight. Marat Kogut."
"Marat was his name? He was the best player on the floor tonight. He made sure that -- he's so good with his whistle that he knew they were gonna foul me, and he called it right before I shot the ball. So he's one of the greatest refs of all time," added Durant.

What the deuce

it was important they mentioned the acl tear.

When asked which call was worse, Curry responded "you'd have to ask the MVP of tonight. Marat Kogut."
"Marat was his name? He was the best player on the floor tonight. He made sure that -- he's so good with his whistle that he knew they were gonna foul me, and he called it right before I shot the ball. So he's one of the greatest refs of all time," added Durant.

Can the NBA suspend players for ref bashing?

SunGirl89

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
James Harden with 50-12-10 today against the Kings in a 119-108 victory.

Up to 15th for Most Points in a Season, should finish as high as 7th with Wilt and MJ holding positions 1 to 6.

Ninth 50-point game of the season, needs one more to join Wilt and Kobe as the only players to score 50 ten times in a season.

Moves up to outright 4th for Most 50-Point Games in Career , only Wilt, MJ and Kobe ahead of him.

James Harden with 50-12-10 today against the Kings in a 119-108 victory.

Up to 15th for Most Points in a Season, should finish as high as 7th with Wilt and MJ holding positions 1 to 6.

Ninth 50-point game of the season, needs one more to join Wilt and Kobe as the only players to score 50 ten times in a season.

Moves up to outright 4th for Most 50-Point Games in Career , only Wilt, MJ and Kobe ahead of him.

Only 14th 50 point triple double of all time. Harden now has 5 of the 14.

Sounds like a load of s**t reading more into it. She tried to extort 60k from him, his team went to the authorities and the league about it at the time. Also the fact he had just done his ACL makes it seem more unlikely.

Sounds like a load of s**t reading more into it. She tried to extort 60k from him, his team went to the authorities and the league about it at the time. Also the fact he had just done his ACL makes it seem more unlikely.

Bold move by Dallas though given their recent events pertaining to sexual harassment, etc.

Ben has the right idea ... nailing a chick who has more money than he does eliminates this potential problem.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
I assume because it's the early 70s.

23 year old Kareem was pretty ******* awesome though.

The team had 5 top 3 picks!

The Lakers' 1972 team gets put in all the lists though. I've also seen Philly's '67 team and the Knicks' 1970 team listed before too.

Generally it's the late 70s that tend to be forgotten, perhaps partially because teams like Seattle, Washington, Portland and Phoenix were having their day.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
The Lakers' 1972 team gets put in all the lists though. I've also seen Philly's '67 team and the Knicks' 1970 team listed before too.

Generally it's the late 70s that tend to be forgotten, perhaps partially because teams like Seattle, Washington, Portland and Phoenix were having their day.

I'm guessing the Lakers (72) is because of the 69 wins and the names on the team (Chamberlain, West, Baylor). And I think GOAT teams usually have a fair bit of success around that individual season. I think that reinforces the one off season wasn't a fluke.

Bucks did make the finals thee seasons later, but didn't really win anything outside that season.

Maybe I'm not remembering articles correctly, but I feel that the other teams you mentioned get a similar treatment to the Bucks on all time lists.

edit - I just checked 3 all time lists and all 3 have that Bucks team in their top 10 :p

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Think Harden should win it easy.

10 extra points per game + more assists, breaking historic records, Bucks have a far better roster and coaching is the main reason they are the number 1 seed rather than Giannis by himself. I can say Harden is the reason the Rockets are the third seed by himself.

I have nothing against Harden winning it.

What I don't understand is someone saying that "he should win it easy". That's crazy to me.

Half the game is defense, and while Harden is an okay defender, GA is elite. It wouldn't shock me if he won DPOY and at worst is a Top 3 defender this season. Harden is maybe somewhere between 50-100.

On the offensive end I'm okay with someone saying Harden is better than GA. But GA is still in the Top 5 offensive performers this season. You could argue he's number 2 behind Harden.

And it's interesting that you say that GA has the better team and coaching, but where was that assessment before the season? I think you could go and look at every experts opinion prior to the season and not many of them had the Bucks better than 4th in the East. Most people thought around the 50 win mark for the team. I'm not saying it's as good as Harden's (though the same team and coach won 65 (?) games last year), but his is hardly terrible.

Anyway GA would be a worthy winner, and saying "Harden should win it easy" is a pretty terrible statement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back