Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 24 Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure he did a great job at Houston either
Morey has a pretty big ego for someone whose teams he was worked for had never made the NBA finals.
He was in the West against the all time great Warriors... He built at team that would have made it to the finals if it was not one of the single greatest chokes in the history of the NBA that year.

Since going to Philly he turned an awful roster, in the luxury tax, with no real assets in to a team that finished in the 1 seed last year and is around that mark again this year despite having a max contract player sit out almost the entire year.

He turned Al Horford on what was considered one of the worst contracts in the league in to Danny Green who fit wise was 10000% better.

He turned Josh Richardson who is just not good in to Seth fricken Curry.

He brought in Tyrese Maxey with a late first

He brought in Harden for a guy who was not playing (still isn't) and 2 role players (all be it good role players).

He can't literally go out on the court and win the game for them, but he has consistently made moves to put his teams in to contention. He is very very good at his job.

He was in the West against the all time great Warriors... He built at team that would have made it to the finals if it was not one of the single greatest chokes in the history of the NBA that year.

Since going to Philly he turned an awful roster, in the luxury tax, with no real assets in to a team that finished in the 1 seed last year and is around that mark again this year despite having a max contract player sit out almost the entire year.

He turned Al Horford on what was considered one of the worst contracts in the league in to Danny Green who fit wise was 10000% better.

He turned Josh Richardson who is just not good in to Seth fricken Curry.

He brought in Tyrese Maxey with a late first

He brought in Harden for a guy who was not playing (still isn't) and 2 role players (all be it good role players).

He can't literally go out on the court and win the game for them, but he has consistently made moves to put his teams in to contention. He is very very good at his job.

From Seth Fricken Curry to ‘role player’ in 2 paragraphs 😂

James Harden and Kevin Durant went on a trip to Greece together this past summer as their friendship blossomed again following the trade that brought back together nearly 10 years after they were split up by the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Sources tell Logan Murdock of The Ringer that Harden reassured Durant twice that he'd sign an extension to remain with the Nets long-term.

Durant signed his extension in August, but Harden declared before the season started that he planned to wait for free agency.

After Durant suffered a knee injury in January, communication with Harden broke down. Harden began searching for a new team while the losses mounted as he played without Durant and without Kyrie Irving for home games.

“It wasn’t like it was a disconnect between us as individuals. I felt like we liked each other,” Durant told The Ringer. “But I was focusing on rehab and he was focusing on the team. Naturally, I wasn’t around the group, but I can’t control how everybody feels about their situation. I can do my best and provide what I provide every day. If it helps someone, cool, if it doesn’t, that’s cool too, but I can’t stress myself out wondering how somebody else feels about the situation.”

This could be the basis for a Taylor Swift song peternorth

Lol.

I doubt OKC will unless just doing it because to have a jersey retired in a small market looks nice but I don't think so.

GSW he was there for 3 years this guy really think he Lebron James or MJ.

Definitely will get it retired at OKC. Many players leave on bad terms and still get it retired.

I think GSW will as well. Can't imagine there's any 2 x Finals MVPs that don't.

Holy s**t you guys

This is the biggest Pelicans game in forever.

T Minus 3 hours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back