The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 25 Thread #Build a team around Devin Booker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Durant will leave the Golden State Warriors and sign with the New York Knicks this summer, according to Ric Bucher.
"From everything I've heard, it's done. Yes, he's leaving," said Bucher when he appeared on Colin Cowherd's "The Herd".
Bucher added that Durant has never truly felt embraced by the Warriors and is looking to carve out his own path with the Knicks.
"I can tell you that Kevin Durant has never been fully embraced by the Warriors faithful. And has never, from even a national perspective, been given the just do that you would expect for a guy who has been the NBA Finals MVP of their last two championships. It's still Steph's team. It's still Steph, Klay, Draymond. KD thanks for coming along and helping us win these last two...So now that he's done that, it's a matter of, 'Where can I go and I can get this done? I can be the centerpiece and I'm going to be unbelievably appreciated.' I can tell you one place: The New York Knicks, the New York Knicks' fans, Madison Square Garden. If he so much as takes them into the conference finals, for as much as they have not done for the past multiple decades, he will be beloved there like he never has been at Golden State after winning two championships."

Oct 26, 2009
Gold Coast Suns
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Whomever is reigning NBA champion
I would go if I was KD. I dont think Dubs win with this crew next year as its seems hard enough for them now to keep their s**t together. I think they have a good shot next year if KD goes and they use the money to pick up some good piece players or just Keep Boogie and Steph and Klay are motivated to win without KD

Plus KD in NY would make them relevant again. Be good to see a strong NY and what an exciting challenge for a guy with already probably 3 rings.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Kevin Durant will leave the Golden State Warriors and sign with the New York Knicks this summer, according to Ric Bucher.
"From everything I've heard, it's done. Yes, he's leaving," said Bucher when he appeared on Colin Cowherd's "The Herd".
Bucher added that Durant has never truly felt embraced by the Warriors and is looking to carve out his own path with the Knicks.
"I can tell you that Kevin Durant has never been fully embraced by the Warriors faithful. And has never, from even a national perspective, been given the just do that you would expect for a guy who has been the NBA Finals MVP of their last two championships. It's still Steph's team. It's still Steph, Klay, Draymond. KD thanks for coming along and helping us win these last two...So now that he's done that, it's a matter of, 'Where can I go and I can get this done? I can be the centerpiece and I'm going to be unbelievably appreciated.' I can tell you one place: The New York Knicks, the New York Knicks' fans, Madison Square Garden. If he so much as takes them into the conference finals, for as much as they have not done for the past multiple decades, he will be beloved there like he never has been at Golden State after winning two championships."

Wouldn't mind this happening, but I'd rather hear it from someone other than Ric Bucher.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Wouldn't mind this happening, but I'd rather hear it from someone other than Ric Bucher.

It almost smells of "I haven't had my name in the news for a while, so I'll make a big statement that will get me back out there again".

Anyway, of all the destinations he could end up at, I would love it to be NYC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back