Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 25 Thread. Where Fidstar barracks for the Lakers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pelicans own the next three Laker 1sts

This is champagne comedy

I actually feel bad for them

But more importantly, I ******* love my team

Day to Davis

For

BI
Hart
Lonzo

4 1st rounders

What an absolute rapage

Just fold LA

I'm reasonably excited.

Didn't think the Lakers could possibly top 2004 or 2013. Never been so happy to be utterly wrong.

Give that man a raise.
Monty said he did it for his boy Willie Green and also said to me that Max King’s arms remind him of Mikal’s.

Hats off to the suns. Look2Me4Guidance

Wasn’t that long ago when 63 wins was about 3 seasons’ worth. Never taking it for granted. Here’s hoping to a good playoff run.

Must've gone off todays minutes of 24.
Nope, just got this one wrong. Giannis used to average 30mpg but apparently that's gone up recently.

My bad.

Nope, just got this one wrong. Giannis used to average 30mpg but apparently that's gone up recently.

My bad.
sport what GIF by Major League Soccer

Monty said he did it for his boy Willie Green and also said to me that Max King’s arms remind him of Mikal’s.

Wasn’t that long ago when 63 wins was about 3 seasons’ worth. Never taking it for granted. Here’s hoping to a good playoff run.

The streak dvd?

Season before the bubble we had 63 losses. Have come a long way!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hands up if you predicted the lakers will miss the playoffs slash playins

♂️

The under rating of their role players and glue guys and the over rating of Westbrook is boggling. What great management.

Should have ditched the coach half way in at least. They needed a different brain to try to make the pieces fit.

Starting line ups

POR:
K. Dunn
C. Elleby
K. Johnson
D. Eubanks
G. Brown III

OKC:
Z. Simpson
V. Krejci
G. Kalaitzakis
I. Roby
J. Hoard

lol

Disgusting to see such blatant tanking.

Hopefully the NBA rewards genuinely awful teams like the Lakers with a leapfrog up the lottery order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back