Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 25 Thread. Where Fidstar barracks for the Lakers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So badly want him to get a championship this year, would be so huge for his legacy.
I'll go to as far to say if he had 5 rings with these records he'd be the best PG in history imo.

But he is at least top 3 PG of all time.

I'll go to as far to say if he had 5 rings with these records he'd be the best PG in history imo.

But he is at least top 3 PG of all time.

But he has zero rings. I mean he's only been to two conference Finals.

Still take Magic and Oscar without a second thoughts. Steph (if you want to call him a point guard) without a second thought. Stockton, Nash and Isiah I'd take ahead of him, but he has some arguments there.

But he has zero rings. I mean he's only been to two conference Finals.

Still take Magic and Oscar without a second thoughts. Steph (if you want to call him a point guard) without a second thought. Stockton, Nash and Isiah I'd take ahead of him, but he has some arguments there.
Total body of work and no matter what age wherever he goes he wins and takes the franchise to new heights, if he gets a ring he's second behind magic no questions asked.

I'm not taking Nash, Isiah or Stockton over him.

Re. the discussion from earlier in the season - if he didn't win the MVP in 2008, he was never going to.

Was unbelievable that season.
Had the better win share than Kobe that season too.

Happened to be Kobes only MVP that year as well.

For the love of God please get rid of Randle and build around RJ and Obi. Love these kids

If the Knicks can somehow get Donovan Mitchell without giving up RJ, I could see you having a bounce back next season.

Randle is probably unmovable with that contract, Thibs needs to start Toppin over him though.

Need to try get rid of Kemba, Fournier and their horrible contracts off the books.

For the love of God please get rid of Randle and build around RJ and Obi. Love these kids

I'd like to personally thank Thibs and the Knicks - and also the Wizards - for playing out the season and grabbing some pointless late season wins.

Your tireless efforts have pushed the Lakers down to eighth-last in the standings, and mean that we have a 99.5% chance of keeping their pick now.

Couldn't have done it without you.

If the Knicks can somehow get Donovan Mitchell without giving up RJ, I could see you having a bounce back next season.

Randle is probably unmovable with that contract, Thibs needs to start Toppin over him though.

Need to try get rid of Kemba, Fournier and their horrible contracts off the books.

The Knicks aren't getting Zion, Mitchell or anyone else without including Barrett.

Quickley, Mitch Robinson and some mid-first round picks isn't a terribly appealing package at all.

Goddamit Matisse, you beautiful drifter.

Don't win a series in Toronto without him probably, but more because there is little to no wing depth than Matisse himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately he still has 3 years left and I don't see many teams trading for his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back