The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 26 Thread #whohadthebettercareerDWadeorPPierce?

Who has had the better career?

• Dwayne Wade

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Paul Pierce

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Denver wins and Portland wins means we’d see the Warriors v Rockets in the second round. Tasty.

I don't really mind that. I figure Paul will get hurt at some stage in playoffs, he always does so best to get GSW earlier when we are more likely to have him. I'd think we're a chance minus CP3 against the rest of the West but not GSW.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Meeting Houston earlier doesn't worry me either.

It's either going to be:

LAC>Port/Utah>Houston

or

LAC>Houston>Denver/Portland

They're about the same in terms of difficulty, and I'd argue that the second one is probably easier in that the WCF will be an easier series before we have to play Bucks/Toronto in the Finals without home court (so we will be better rested assuming everything goes to plan).

An underrated part of us losing in 7 against the Cavs was the grueling series against OKC in the WCF. That series took a lot out of the Warriors.

Apr 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
No Marcus Smart for the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, pretty significant given how important he'd be for them in how they'd try and defend the Bucks in round 2.

Incredibly important for us, shitty news and not the type of injury that you'll return from quickly and be 100%

Sep 15, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Canberra Raiders,Crystal Palace F.C
Like being a Hornets fan isn't torture enough, we now have to rely on the Knicks winning for us to have a playoff chance :drunk:
Agree. Going to take something crazy for us to get in from here.
Did laugh at a post I saw on facebook: "In true Hornets fashion the Knicks will actually win only for us to lose" :tearsofjoy:

Back