The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 26 Thread #whohadthebettercareerDWadeorPPierce?

Who has had the better career?

• Dwayne Wade

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Paul Pierce

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't really mind that. I figure Paul will get hurt at some stage in playoffs, he always does so best to get GSW earlier when we are more likely to have him. I'd think we're a chance minus CP3 against the rest of the West but not GSW.

Harden likely to have a bit more petrol in the tank as well?

I really think the Rockets can beat them.

lol @Denver.

They risked 2nd seed equity so they would miss Houston. Now it looks like they will definitely get Houston with a chance of losing home court.

Brilliant.

If they beat Minny today they finish second. If Portland also win they'll get the Blazers in the first round. Still in their hands.

Plus at least if they get Houston in the second round they'll have home court too. Presuming Houston can get past Utah.

Almost three years to the day since Dirk Nowitzki scored 50 points across two games:
09/04/2019 (30); 10/04/2019 (20)
23/04/2016 (27); 25/04/2016 (24) *playoffs
20/03/2016 (40); 23/03/2016 (21)

If they beat Minny today they finish second. If Portland also win they'll get the Blazers in the first round. Still in their hands.

Plus at least if they get Houston in the second round they'll have home court too. Presuming Houston can get past Utah.

If we win we get 2nd (vs Spurs). If Portland lose they get Utah first round which is why I think they’re tanking to play Utah over OKC

Agree. Going to take something crazy for us to get in from here.
Did laugh at a post I saw on facebook: "In true Hornets fashion the Knicks will actually win only for us to lose" :tearsofjoy:

They were almost right except we both lost and the Grizzlies beat the Warriors after falling over against the Pistons yesterday :'(

What is Portland doing? If they won they would’ve avoided the Warriors and the Rockets until the Conference Finals. Why would you put yourself in front of the Warriors just to avoid OKC? Very strange.

Think it's more about playing on a back to back with playoffs starting so shortly, starters played big minutes last night in LA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is Portland doing? If they won they would’ve avoided the Warriors and the Rockets until the Conference Finals. Why would you put yourself in front of the Warriors just to avoid OKC? Very strange.

I take everything back. Stotts is a genius, I am an idiot. Well done Portland.

Back