The official Bigfooty NBA Week 3 thread (Kyrie Appreciation week)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon_3388

Hall of Famer
Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
I can't even praise Wiggins for scoring 40.

33 shots to get there? F*** me.

7 to 0 A/TO ratio is good though.
He's improved a bit this year, but he still has a very weird, un-aggressive game (just 8 FTA today, for example), given his obvious athleticism, pre-college hype and pedigree, and relative lack of outside shooting ability (takes a lot, with mediocre results).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hamG

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 29, 2007
Kew
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Atlanta Hawks
Luka averaging 28/10/9 so far this season.

Can't believe he's 20.
He's killing it. Curious about what Cubans plans are to to optimise the roster. He's not a patient owner and will almost defintely make moves before Luka gets a max extension.

Also sort of makes me think about max extensions on young players. Trae and Doncic will get one obv but gee Ben has not really earned his yet.

Pose an interesting question to the world. Rank the following players. #1 Doncic #2 Trae #3 Ben

Dez!

Hall of Famer
Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
He's killing it. Curious about what Cubans plans are to to optimise the roster. He's not a patient owner and will almost defintely make moves before Luka gets a max extension.

Also sort of makes me think about max extensions on young players. Trae and Doncic will get one obv but gee Ben has not really earned his yet.

Pose an interesting question to the world. Rank the following players. #1 Doncic #2 Trae #3 Ben
How has Ben not earned it?

I'd be hesitant to give a max to Young, someone who is as hopelessly pathetic as he is defensively needs to be out of this world on the offensive end to be a max player and he is not.

DT_35

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
Boston are throwing up as many bricks from the 3pt range as they make which is allowing Spurs to get back into this but then the spurs are missing their shots too so it is brick city atm.
I’d say 8/14 from long range is decent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Huge opening half for us.

Spurs had a good couple of minutes half way through, if they keep attacking the 3 they have a chance of coming back.

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Got some good ones lately, but at the start of the second quarter their was some bricks being tossed up. Getting good rhythm now.

Spurs are wasting their opportunity (looking at the stats) can't actually watch the game, going off game cast on ESPN atm.
The game is live on SBS Viceland FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom