The official Bigfooty NBA Week 3 thread (Kyrie Appreciation week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washingtons g league affiliate the capital city go-gos logo is this..what is it

3859_capital_city_go-go-alternate-2019.png

Bet it's one of those hidden message logos, like how the Chicago Bulls logo upside down is apparently someone reading the Bible. šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

15/15 free throws for Dame too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where to from here for the Blazers? Sell the farm for Kevin Love?

What would Cleveland even want for Love? Picks and Whiteside's expiring? Don't think Blazers will trade CJ and don't think Cleveland want CJ.

I think they just stay the course to be honest. Think this'll turn around. Can't ask for much more from Lillard right now.

D-Lo with a cool 52 points,9 boards and 5 dishes.

Another Tragic Johnson Lakers blunder by letting him go for zilch šŸ™‚šŸ™‚šŸ™‚

If the Dubs get a good lotto pick this season, they could well be back in business next year and beyond. Way too premature to say that their Golden Era is over

We're back in business next year irrespective of draft pick (assuming health).

Problem is that D-Lo doesn't fit with Steph and Klay.

Need to trade him for a good wing (who can play defense), but no one jumps out as a good swap.

Golden era is over though. Not to say we can't win it all again though.

What would Cleveland even want for Love? Picks and Whiteside's expiring? Don't think Blazers will trade CJ and don't think Cleveland want CJ.

I think they just stay the course to be honest. Think this'll turn around. Can't ask for much more from Lillard right now.
I hope we demand Collins, I personally wouldnt trade him unless we get him included whether Blazers are willing who knows.. guess it depends how desperate they are

CJ is actually from Cleveland but yeah certainly doesnt fit with the team

Last edited:
Wonder if Blake Griffin to Boston is a trade possibility? We need a decent big man, and Detroit probably could use the cap space and some good draft picks we can give to help their rebuild.

What good draft picks though?

Also unless you're willing to trade Hayward there's no way you'll get the salaries to match.

Occasionally during the NBA season, I throw together a long-shot multi with juicy odds. Sometimes I find bookies offer unusually good odds on NBA games, particularly early in the season when things are still "up in the air". If it comes off, great! If not, I'm only down $10 or $20, price of a take-away or a couple of drinks.

Anyway, I did one today, including:

Washington by 1-10
Indiana by 1-10
Memphis by 1-10
Atlanta by 1-10
Minnesota by 11+
Toronto by 1-10
Dallas by 11+
Philadelphia by 1-10
Milwaukee by 1-10
Brooklyn by 1-10
Los Angeles Lakers by 1-10

$10 down, for a potential $812,582.70 win, through BetEasy (with a bonus multi-boost added)! Ridiculous odds!

It was over on the first leg, when the Memphis-Orlando game ended first, with the Magic cruising home by 22, on the back of a 34-8 final quarter. Only ended up picking 2 out of 11 results overall, and 5 of 11 game winners :D Oh well, worth a throw!
Mods please card #bigbetty post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back