The official Bigfooty NBA Week 3 thread (Kyrie Appreciation week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
weird article title....consuming edible.

TeI4O1SxV4SK9catnDVvFKoD2xc=.gif

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Pels finally win again, our defence continues to be horrendous.

Also that sucks for Hayward, has done well to recover from that horrific injury.

Boston thread is ------->

Appreciate the kind words about Gordy.

Just curious, why didn't Monty Williams work out for NO/The Pels ? He is doing a great job at PHX so far and was highly rated as an assistant at Philly.

Hindsight is clearly 20/20, but clearly Alvin Gentry is not the coach to take The Big Easy forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Appreciate the kind words about Gordy.

Just curious, why didn't Monty Williams work out for NO/The Pels ? He is doing a great job at PHX so far and was highly rated as an assistant at Philly.

I doubt you'll hear many Nawlins fans say a bard word about Monty. Stand up guy. Also highly regarded in San Antonio and Oklahoma.

Lacks a little imagination offensively, but is a player's coach. Didn't have a great run with injury during his time as coach.

Hindsight is clearly 20/20, but clearly Alvin Gentry is not the coach to take The Big Easy forwards.

Gentry is not a bad coach offensively, hence why he was hired in the first place, but our defence sucks year after year with him at the helm.

One caveat for him this year is that we have to see what we've got with the three ex-Lakers, before we decide to extend them or trade them. That reduces his rotation options at times.

That said, even with Zion's injury there's no excuse for our being so porous defensively. We're giving up 124 per game, which is absurd.

largebus

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
Jfc with the broken hands this year. Boston will be fine, just watch the Bruins for a couple of months

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
The man, the myth, the star of my avatar, Boris Diaw, is currently down under. Looks like he's road tripping from Sydney to Melbourne.

Seriously, this guy's entire life seems to have been nothing but one long holiday.

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Sucks for Gordy but I’ll assume as a Celtic his healing powers will be superior to everyone else’s.

Wont even be able to spend rehab on the playstation this time

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
The man, the myth, the star of my avatar, Boris Diaw, is currently down under. Looks like he's road tripping from Sydney to Melbourne.

Seriously, this guy's entire life seems to have been nothing but one long holiday.

Does he have a cappuccino machine in his glove box?

Well, I think people know what it means in 2019, particularly in the US (where edibles are far more readily available/consumed).

Just dumb dumb dumb, when he's already sidelined due to "illness".

is the NBA illness like afl "mental health/depression"?

We call them Kaminsky Kranskis

Was interviewed during an NBL game. What a character

Pels finally win again, our defence continues to be horrendous.

Also that sucks for Hayward, has done well to recover from that horrific injury.

Boston thread is ------->
Giving up 110 despite Charlotte shooting 40% is impressive. Terry Rozier going 5/14 also wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back